Piston Octagonal in Deformable Controlled Geometry (POGDC)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
vincent1606
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

View vincent1606 » 09/03/09, 11:59

totally awesome : Shock:

when a proto !!! :P
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: POGDC

View Woodcutter » 09/03/09, 14:26

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:[...] Often I like myself ... and surprises me to recall that of Beau de Rochas e [...]
Well, that reminds me of one thing: why do the Germans remind Otto for spark ignition engines while in France, we quote Beau de Rochas?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

Re: POGDC

View Christophe » 09/03/09, 14:33

Woodcutter wrote:Well, that reminds me of one thing: why do the Germans remind Otto for spark ignition engines while in France, we quote Beau de Rochas?

Lol what question ... Maybe just by chauvinism or rather patriotism? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

View Pascal HA PHAM » 09/03/09, 15:17

Re hello Woodman and Cristophe,

A bibliographical article on the thing (paternity engine cycle time 4)

http://jc.clariond.free.fr/biographies/bauderochas.html

see his life towards the end of 19ème (1862 French patent filing Beau de Rochas) for explanation / understanding of this fact that Otto later about 15 years after .... (= Otto copier cycle hum .... if I can summarize the outrageously thing!)

So the father is Beau de Rochas.
But certainly, the first to have had the reflex to make prototypes and industrialize them are Otto and Lenoir

article related apparently never been disputed

A+
:D :D

Pascal HA PHAM
Last edited by Pascal HA PHAM the 09 / 03 / 09, 15: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

View Remundo » 09/03/09, 15:22

Hello everybody

@ Pascal HA PHAM

Thank you for your support and your insight in any event 8)

@ Christopher

These engines have the potential to replace cylinders engines. But personally, I see preferably in a series hybrid architecture: their high compactness allows them to allocate the maximum space for the storage of energy at large.

@ Maloche

I work all the time even when I sleep. : Cheesy:

@ Vincent

For the prototype, I will not frighten me. Although some see me more as an AND, :D I am only a human fatigable too. It has that can go much faster and better than me on manufacturing ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

View Remundo » 09/03/09, 15:52

Gas exchange engines POGDC not rotary

In recent years, the VVT ​​phase valves, and more rarely in opening develops in order to improve engine efficiency at all speeds.

The non-rotating POGDC resumes valve system already proposed on MPRBC.

As presented above, 10 rotary valves involved, 5 for admission, and 5 for the exhaust, thus controlling the flow of 4 peripheral chambers and the central chamber.

On view below, the rotary shutters transparent seen (blue)
The valve mechanism is a small planetary gear train with two inputs (main + adjustment) and an output driving a rotary shutter.

By controlling the position / speed of the adjusting pinion, the phase and opening of each valve can be adjusted "directly": roughly speaking, are combined on one small mechanism that makes BMW the most successful of its engines (Double VANOS Valvetronic +)

The planetary gear may be abandoned: without variable valve engine.

In all cases, another advantage of this system is the "full section" flow of the gas flow *, so as to have excellent fillings and exhaust without significant loss by rolling the fluid, in particular at high speed.

Rotary POGDC no longer need valves. We will return : Idea:

* Unlike conventional valves which divert the flow of a very small section.
Last edited by Remundo the 15 / 03 / 09, 23: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

View Remundo » 10/03/09, 12:01

Aeronautics

The high compactness of the POGDC machines and their absence of vibrations (because they are naturally and intrinsically balanced) also open up prospects for them in light and medium aviation.

PS as wisely suggested the Captain'Blue Flam
0 x
Remundo

View Remundo » 10/03/09, 14:40

The heart of a non-rotating machines POGDC 1650 cm3

In the image below, there are a cutaway view of the octagonal piston deformable geometry (POGD) and its environment.
This is essentially left to right:
- Lubrication pipes
- Compression ratio setting pistons
- Rotating valves and intake / exhaust manifolds

The following view is more detailed,
One can distinguish the particular red injectors, carried by the compression ratio of the control pistonFor each room. These adjusting pistons can be controlled by an oil pressure or a very highly geared down mechanism (Eg an electric motor driving a screw and a screw / nut system). The adjustable compression ratio is optional, but easily implantable.

also observed the rotary slide valves. The flow is solid section; the driving the rotating shutter provides a controllable variable valve entiremement phase and open independently from one room to another.
It also allows blocking position in a valve and so deactivate the respective chamber.

More economical solutions, but less flexible, like drawers to electromagnetic valves are also possible.

Soon we will look Machinery POGDC rotary, Just as new with substantially the same advantages.
Last edited by Remundo the 29 / 03 / 09, 16: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Woodcutter » 10/03/09, 17:25

I'd like you to do drawings ghosts, with just the color for parts of which you speak, that would help me understand ...

Just one question: rotating mechanisms gas flow control in a combustion engine, very many people worked there and it seems that there are almost insoluble problems of sealing, right?
How you doing to make it work over time on your concepts?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Remundo

View Remundo » 11/03/09, 10:03

as detailed on my website ...

There are already rotary valve (it's actually hollow trees, I would have found the image :? ).

I have an unpublished particular system for sealing. : Idea:

the rotary POGDC no longer needs valves.

all this is is not in any way the heart of the machine. The key concept is the kinematic 8)
0 x