Central implosive electrolysis

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Central implosive electrolysis

by izentrop » 23/11/23, 16:40

Peterr you better go back and take some high school lessons : Wink:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 23/11/23, 17:17

It was in 3th grade or earlier in college rather. In EMT (manual and technical education)
1 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/11/23, 17:37

What you can be formatted... : roll:
1 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 23/11/23, 18:07

This is because we made a device with a 9v battery: an ultrasonic mosquito repellent.
So useless. What an idiot this teacher is. He didn't teach us to save the planet but to sleep well : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/11/23, 18:56

Pffff.... with a 9v battery, Peterr, it will power you in Strasbourg for a week.
0 x
DrBombay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by DrBombay » 24/11/23, 07:47

Peterr wrote:
Okay, let's start again,
according to the link cited, there is a "current" which OPPOSES the (direction) passage of electrons.

Okay, since we have 2 forces at play here...
we easily find them in what is often controversial... CosPHI!
In short, the Phase Shift between Volts and Amps.

Well, here we are...
During a total phase shift, therefore the “current” thus called “amps” is completely out of phase!!
So, it GOES IN THE OTHER DIRECTION....instead of OPPOSING the Electrons...it "accompanies" them!!

So, it no longer opposes it AT ALL, on the contrary, it “HELPS” the passage of electrons!

A CosPHI of ZERO will therefore provide NO Resistance...
Ultimately, we could even “believe” in a SuperConductive effect...the CosPHI of ZERO!

ZERO Losses!
Isn't that great? Zero Losses?

While we are IMPOSED THE OPPOSITE... to....CONSUME!

Where I come from, many things are possible but the current does not oppose the passage of electrons.
The history of the direction of electric current and the direction of movement of electrons dates back to the first studies of electricity. Two main concepts have emerged over time: conventional current and electronic current.

In the 18th century, scientists were already interested in electrical phenomena. Benjamin Franklin, for example, proposed a convention for describing the direction of electric current. He assumed that current flowed from positive to negative. This was called "conventional current" and is still used today to describe the direction of current in electrical circuits.

However, in the 19th century, with the work of scientists such as Michael Faraday and André-Marie Ampère, it became clear that the electrical charges that actually move in a circuit are electrons, which are negative. Faraday introduced the concept of magnetic field lines and showed that electric currents induce magnetic fields.

This led to the idea that current is the movement of negatively charged electrons. Thus, the direction of the electronic current is from negative to positive, opposite to the convention established by Franklin. However, conventional current is still used in electrical analyzes and diagrams.

In summary, although electrons actually move from negative to positive, conventional current is described from positive to negative. This convention was established before the nature of particles carrying electric charge was fully understood. that's all
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 25/11/23, 13:32

I have been aware of this convention for 40 years.

Alas, there is always this story of charges... some mobile, therefore in a solid conductor, the electrons.
The others...humm...apparently you seem to forget, the fixed charges... when the electron is detached, the atom concerned changes...

I would even dare to say that it is a FIXED current... : Cheesy:
Since in a copper wire, when a copper atom loses its electron, its charge changes, but... cannot move,
at most OSCILLATE in order to balance its energetic state by Oscillation towards its IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT.

So yes, go ahead, talk about electrons... which MOVE...
and IGNORE FIXED charges...

Go let go... if for YOU... ONLY Electron COUNTS!

Oh well, you just applied “Electromagnetic Racists”....

Scientific discrimination, do you want some?
Ionized atoms will soon complain to SOS Racism... LOL.

Tss tss tss...
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 25/11/23, 13:40

izentrop wrote:Peterr you better go back and take some high school lessons : Wink:

The video ONLY concerns DC current!
I talked about Phase Shift...

The video however mentions that it was discovered that the speed of electrons is very SLOW...
Something I had already mentioned, however.

Don't come with the feeling that you have to send me back to school.
You are wasting your time and your electrical energy.
0 x
DrBombay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by DrBombay » 25/11/23, 17:00

Peterr wrote:I have been aware of this convention for 40 years.

Ah, that's not what was apparent since you said that the current opposes the movement of electrons.

A good conductor, crossed by a current, remains generally neutral, since the voltage at its terminals is almost zero, except for RI.

Electrons leaving a wire are immediately replaced by incoming ones.
There are no ionized atoms in a conductor and no one to complain about it.

In metallic conductors, the movement of free electrons constitutes the electric current, but the atoms generally remain neutral, without significant ionization.
Ionization can occur under extreme conditions, such as very high temperatures, high voltages or intense electric fields, but this is not typical of normal conditions of use of electrical conductors.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/11/23, 17:05

the tension does not imply anything about the neutrality of the matter, since, as you explain, there is a strictly zero charge balance between the input and output of the conductor.

However, be careful with the "near IR", the "near IR" can be huge, like 220V, or more. :P
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"