Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tipsThe meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

Unread Messageby Janic » 02/03/17, 12:26

Well then continue!
In the traditionSatan (or Lucifer *) is considered a proud to be wanting to be equal with God, it is probably of Greek inspiration text (Prometheus myth) recover thereafter.

Always the same thing ! The traditions and the original text (one document for reference) are two different things and these are mixtures between a new doctrine and usages, customs, legends, and imagination that are added in bulk.
In the Old Testament we find a passage referring to this notion of fall: "How art thou fallen from heaven, Star, son of the morning! Art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! You said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High. But you were thrown into the grave, to the depths of the abyss.
Isaiah 14-4

There is no question here of any satan or an angel of light, but of Babylon dominating the Middle East. Then that Babylon will be followed as a model of some form of mainstream society that is found in Daniel.
** Who was also one of the names of Christ in the primitive times of Christianity, which does not facilitate the understanding!

Same as above! Primitive periods Christianity does not exist. Christ Jesus never instituted a new religion called Christian, nor even his relatives. What you allude is the Gentile Christianity caking doctrine of Christ and pagan worship traditions by comparing Christ Jesus to the sun god of the time revered among the nations. The day of alleged birth of Jesus is not an adaptation of the birth of the sun god 25 December to attract pagans to this new sect.

PS: the topic often slip into this subject that has no specific topic and disrupt the current thread.
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest

sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 02/03/17, 17:52

JanicI was very stressed the symbolic nature of this analogy.

There is no question here of any satan or an angel of light, but of Babylon dominating the Middle East.

Quite, besides the city of Babylon also symbolizes this notion of collapse (which was previously found with the Tower of Babel) systems based on an exponential growth.

Same as above! The primitive times of Christianity do not exist. Christ Jesus never instituted a new religion called Christian, nor even his relatives. What you allude is Christianity Gentile caking doctrine of Christ and pagan worship traditions by comparing Christ Jesus to the sun god of the time revered among the nations.

We must differentiate between the teachings of a person, from master to pupil, their evolution through the brain in the form of ideology.
No forms of thought remains long unchanged, complex ideas evolve and competes in split molten etc ...

To catch the thread that slide towards religious digression, remember that the monotheistic religions have not really settled the animal conditions regarding the Eastern philosophies.
0 x
"Genius sometimes consists of knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 03/03/17, 08:31

Janic, I had insisted on the symbolic character of this analogy.

We have had enough exchanges on this subject so that I am cautious, suspicious, on the meaning of the terms used as the following of your intervention shows.
Same as above! The primitive times of Christianity do not exist. Christ Jesus never instituted a new religion called Christian, nor even his relatives. What you allude is Christianity Gentile caking doctrine of Christ and pagan worship traditions by comparing Christ Jesus to the sun god of the time revered among the nations.

We must differentiate between the teachings of a person, from master to pupil, their evolution through the brain in the form of ideology.
No forms of thought remains long unchanged, complex ideas evolve and competes in split molten etc ...

Again, I understand that between a teaching and the way it is followed, there is a gap; And then what it becomes for reasons more for interest or spirit of domination than spirituality.
For once and again I repeat, Self-control of something that has no real existence, It gives things like daesh or inquisition.
To take an analogy, the teaching of Jesus Christ is like a beautiful and healthy juicy fruit, pagano christianity is like a fruit which is shriveled and rotten rotten. Now the only Christianity (or Mosaism in Judaism) is that and only the one given by its initiator and which defines its framework: It is when you do what I have done that they will acknowledge that you are my disciples "And only that. Now, and it's unfortunate for that, the reference generally used is the rotten apples as if there were only these.
Personally, I have no taste or attraction for what is moldy, rotten, especially when there are organic apples that are grown and harvested healthily.
To catch up with the thread that slips towards the religious digression, let us remember that the monotheistic religions did not really settle the animal conditions with regard to the oriental philosophies.

Indeed, but this calls into question Religious systems, Not basic education which is clear on this point: 'I give you all herbage bearing seed on all the surface of the earth and every tree bearing fruit that will become trees by the development of the germ: it will be your food ... it was eminently good"Gen 1-29. No question of killing or consumption of animal flesh and the use of texts on Noah to justify its use is a habitual cultural hypocrisy.
The work on physiology and human anatomy confirmed this point, which has not evolved an inch (even panda) since its origin, more exactly its creation.
PS: I repeat here too to avoid any ambiguity! For me to evoke creation (not creationism : Evil: ) Is understood as anything that does not exist beforehand and which takes shape by the will of its creator like the non-existent automobile or plane until their invention.

To stay on the subject of the animal:
Land Rover offers an alternative to dead animal skin
Ven 03 / 03 / 2017 - A first for an English

http://www.moteurnature.com/28791-land- ... nimal-mort
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Tomts
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Tomts » 12/08/17, 17:53

Hello,

As part of a research, I would like to collect opinions on responsible meat consumption in France.
I only ask you two minutes of your time to answer my short questionnaire.

Je vous d'avance remercie
Questionnaire HERE
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 11/01/18, 13:16

United States: 100 pounds of meat a year
Americans consume on average more than 100 pounds of meat per year per person.
after reducing their consumption to 87 kg, here they go back seriously!
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/usa/e ... 53555.html
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 28/10/18, 11:09

If they are not actors, it's serious, very serious about the intellectual honesty of people right now ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: finally they are Parisians, not really people so : Mrgreen:

0 x
Ce forum helped you? Support the site by making a small donation or share your best pages on your social networks. - Articles, analysis and downloads - Post an article on Google News
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 28/10/18, 12:50

especially that would not do near to make some for 1.000 euros! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 28/10/18, 13:46

Certain in this case! : Mrgreen:

All the Sa ... es ... I've known for a long time! : Cheesy:
0 x
Ce forum helped you? Support the site by making a small donation or share your best pages on your social networks. - Articles, analysis and downloads - Post an article on Google News
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 28/10/18, 14:52

Money does not have a sexual preference! :D
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 28/10/18, 15:20

I see that no man has obviously been trapped in this sidewalk interview ... : Mrgreen:

You can imagine that there were more people interviewed and only the "best" were selected to edit!
0 x