Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tipsThe meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

Unread Messageby Janic » 01/03/17, 13:55

If humanity tends toward artificial, it is because the degree of colonization brain operated by technologism,proof that there is a force at work and that we will use to achieve its advent.
"Woe to the land and sea for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath knowing that he has little time"Apocalypse 12-12
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest

sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 01/03/17, 16:23

Janic wrote:
If humanity tends toward artificial, it is because the degree of colonization brain operated by technologism,proof that there is a force at work and that we will use to achieve its advent.
"Woe to the land and sea for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath knowing that he has little time"Apocalypse 12-12

Symbolically we could actually see the work of the devil or the Beast ...
0 x
"Genius sometimes consists of knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 01/03/17, 17:55

it would be rather close to a metaphor without being really since finding its realization through and therefore in human history.
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 01/03/17, 18:25

Could usefully bring the Devil entropy ...
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 01/03/17, 19:26

Janic wrote:
it would be rather close to a metaphor without being really since finding its realization through and therefore in human history.

Satan is the angel who wants to become equal with God.
Out in his quest to become the equal of its creator, Satan is irrevocably led to the Fall.
If this is transposed to cyber it appears that this divine metaphor corresponds with the inevitable finality that the systems have exponential trends (which tend to infinity so) to collapse ... it is therefore caution!

Ahmed wrote you:

Indeed, the division of adversity and confrontation are a transposition of social entropy.
In the Eastern tradition this notion is however developed more subtly, the God Shiva or the goddess Time is both destructive and builders features the world, one does not go without the other.
This is very fair, because remember that a world without entropy is a universe that can not generate diversity let alone life.

The possibilities generations can only operate in an oscillating field between a point of équilibre.Si this field is too limited conditions necessary for the emergence of life are not met, and conversely, if they are too strong, causes a disappearance of this one, present humanity is approaching the second case.
1 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 01/03/17, 19:41

In a way yes! But with caution as to the meaning attributed to this entropy. For some it is linked to more or less hazardous strength that would result in errors of human behavior like that can decide or influence the future of this planet, and acting as a kind of prime contractor.
But in theology, biblical in this case, humanity is not prime contractor but only workers performing the work assigned to him, as ants or bees. However, and this is where concepts such as god or devil working each in a different embodiment of the destiny of living that exists on this earth. But obviously, it is in the metaphysical rather than the currently dominant materialism where metaphorical indicators on the purpose of the "competition".
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 01/03/17, 21:07

Janic, Materialism only applies to the claimed subjectivity, other determining factors are at work underground.

Sen-no-senYes, it would then talk of excess entropy. Your comment makes me think of a limit of capitalism that I was not clear in my article (although I spoke also on occasion): the market totaling, in that it seeks to occupy hitherto non-profit sectors for phagocytosis, but in doing so it tends to its destruction, since a fully commercial world is impossible. It is in this sense that the local currency, the UK and workers' cooperatives or other similar initiatives, are not opposed to the system, but it is necessary.
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 02/03/17, 08:41

Ahmed hello
Janic, materialism only applies to the claimed subjectivity, other determining factors are at work underground.

You're right, I used the wrong term as opposed to metaphysics. I meant the physical world, the world of matter precisely what measure, weigh, touches, feels as the limit beyond which nothing exists. Now the mentioned transhumanism is directly related to the world of physics only et depends entirely human creations : Machinery, measuring instruments, weighing all kinds and believing as real world than this one, denying and rejecting everything else until a new instrument, a new machine allows to recover by this Transhumanism / materialism , what he had to reject and deny previously.
Thus we see what are the effects on like that / those (follow my eyes!) Prefer to believe in measuring instruments unsuitable rather than millions of concordant experiences.

Sen no sen hello
Satan is the angel who wants to become equal with God.

I have not been feeling in the study of the texts, that any satan has had the pretension to be the equal of God. It represents the figure of the doubt in a situation (Job 1 and 2) that disappears when reality shows through in the experience, in this case by the absolute confidence in the truth, justice even through the trials of life . That is why he is called the father of lies " for there is no truth in him .
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 02/03/17, 09:15

I would have also had to add this:
In contrast christ jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the father except through me"Yielding a distortion in the understanding of the text by the church fathers who deferred their faith on the individual (the deifying) rather than what he stated a target according to the pattern that provided by His life.
But we can stop it sliding off topic!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 02/03/17, 11:03

Janic wrote:I have not been feeling in the study of the texts, that any satan has had the pretension to be the equal of God. It represents the figure of the doubt in a situation (Job 1 and 2) that disappears when reality shows through in the experience, in this case by the absolute confidence in the truth, justice even through the trials of life . That is why he is called the father of lies " for there is no truth in him .

In the tradition, Satan (or Lucifer *) is considered a proud to be wanting to be equal with God, it is probably of Greek inspiration text (Prometheus myth) recover thereafter.
In the Old Testament we find a passage referring to this notion of fall:"How art thou fallen from heaven, Star, son of the morning! Art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! You said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High. But you were thrown into the grave, to the depths of the abyss
Isaiah 12, 13, 14, 15.

* In some traditions Lucifer (** the light bearer) is considered as a kind of liberator came to bring knowledge to humanity, in the other it is considered an evil being another name for Satan.
This is important insofar as it clearly appears that there is here an anthropomorphic conceptualization on liberal currents (liberator Lucifer) or conservative (Lucifer demonic).
It is not difficult to identify his views today through ever present currents that transhumanism is the latest updates.
** Who was also one of the names of Christ in the primitive times of Christianity, which does not facilitate the understanding!
0 x