Water injection: understanding and scientific explanationsInteresting thought !!!

process of understanding: the assembly of ideas, research, analysis ... physicochemical aspects.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Interesting thought !!!

Unread Messageby Bibiphoque » 10/08/04, 13:13

:P
SalutTatous,
Found on the web, here's another link, scientific approach to the GEET:
<a href='http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/Bizarre/GEETDemystified.htm' target='_blank'> http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/Bizarre/GEETD...Demystified.htm </a>
A must read (or be translated !!)
A + atous :)
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)

Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Bibiphoque » 12/08/04, 08:13

: Huh:
"Lu 27 times" the 12 in the morning, and not a comment ......
It seems to me that this article is really interesting, nobody has anything to say ???
Come on, you lachez is the controversy that was born the idea.
B) B) B)
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 12/08/04, 19:03

I read this article then ... 2002 beginning it seems to me .... explanations of the author do not convince me entirely, eg tractors water injection is not explainable by these arguments, even if it is one of the + scientific article about the "geet" .... read but do not take as absolute reference!
0 x
Ce forum helped you? Support the site by making a small donation or share your best pages on your social networks. - Articles, analysis and downloads - Post an article on Google News
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Bibiphoque » 17/08/04, 11:20

econology wrote:I read this article then ... 2002 beginning it seems to me .... explanations of the author do not convince me entirely, eg tractors water injection is not explainable by these arguments, even if it is one of the + scientific article about the "geet" .... read but do not take as absolute reference!

:P
Hello,
It is obvious that in the version used for tractors, there is only the water doping that passes into the reactor if the injection system is preserved, so in this case, only must be taken into account this doping.
For cons, I liked his aproach "chemical" of the process and a little research on "magnetogaz" also given to interesting articles qq B), in addition, it also seems to think that the fact of "spiraling gas in the geet improve performance, not for the same reasons as me, because I did not know Ranque-Hilsch Indeed, it increasingly aprendt: rolleyes:
A+
0 x

Back to "Water Injection: understanding and scientific explanations"