The planet warms up ... and then?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/02/07, 23:15

And where are the all-powerful German "Greens" there? :frown:
http://ecologie.caradisiac.com/L-Union- ... de-CO2-760
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/02/07, 23:27

In January 2007, German Economy Minister Michael Glos threatened to take legal action to prevent the European Commission from tightening C02's emission quotas

Subject already mentioned on another subject: the Germans want to continue to sell their big sedans Mercedes and BMW among others, it is a real economic problem. They send 250 g CO2 / km impossible to reduce despite the latest sophisticated versions of engines that have their limits and that you know well! ... given that the weight of + always + high these modern carriages (to bring everything the comfort to the rich occupants) is incompatible with a lowering to 120g Co2 / km which should be the norm in 2005 (according to Corinne Lepage at the FR3 20h JT some days ago).
I feel that there are going to be processes suffocated in the egg by the big lobbies of the money ..... and so it is well by the money that we will perish.

Global warming has nothing to do with social inequalities, landed a little
Even the wealthiest will not be protected!

1ere sentence OK.it is trivial as an answer.

Fifth sentence: There you are delirious. It is obvious that if. They can afford the clims in case of strong heat and heating in the opposite case. Frankly, I think you should think ...... or so you're talking about the end of the world, but I hope it's not for tomorrow !!
Last edited by jean63 the 05 / 02 / 07, 23: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/02/07, 23:30

Groland has a very vision satyric of the green ... But hey, it's funny anyway ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/02/07, 23:34

jean63 wrote:
[...] XNUMixth sentence: there you delirium. It is obvious that if. They can afford the clims in case of strong heat and heating in the opposite case. Frankly, I think you should think ...... or so you're talking about the end of the world, but I hope it's not for tomorrow !!
I do not delude myself in the least and I thank you for your advice ... Thank you.

You still believe that the warming will be manifested only by a few small degrees of variation (more or less as you say)?
In this case, I think you should get a little more information ... So ask your daughter, she seems to know a department, even if it is not her first domain.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/02/07, 23:44

I know very well the work of my daughter to have attended the defense and read her thesis.

You still believe that the warming will be manifested only by a few small degrees of variation (more or less as you say)?

yes, but these little degrees will go through extremes (2006 summer type: heat wave / 15000 dead in France ... remember?)

But the conditions which lead to warming are "technical" while the cause also affects the social, and how can we imagine making a tax so expensive for someone who earns 1200 euros / month and for someone who earns 100 times more and rides? with a large Mercos which sends bcp more CO2 if only because it can move bcp more .... and take a bcp plane: problem still little mentioned and yet !!

And where are the all-powerful German "Greens" there?

They ride in Mercos ..... they can not be everywhere !!!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/02/07, 00:36

jean63 wrote:
In January 2007, German Economy Minister Michael Glos threatened to take legal action to prevent the European Commission from tightening C02's emission quotas

Subject already mentioned on another subject: the Germans want to continue selling their big sedans Mercedes and BMW among others, [...]
I think you're wrong and that the article here mentioned only concerns mass emissions, namely industries and electricity production ...

jean63 wrote:[...] and how to imagine to make pay a price also for someone who earns 1200 euros / month and whoever earns 100 times more and rolls with a big Mercos who send bcp more CO2 [...]
: Shock: There is something that does not stick!
If the "poor minimum wage worker" (do you like clichés, do you? : Wink:) pay the same price as the "rich capitalist boss bastard" (I continue in the same vein ... : Lol: ), it is inevitably that he bought the same car ... Is not like a worry? :D

PS: just to refocus things a bit, I remind you that my initial question was just "Why?", And it was only to make you express your idea, not for you to go into one of those digressions that you have the secret ... :P

PS 2: the heat wave and the dead, it was in 2003 ...

PS 3: you did not answer, for you the manifestations of the warming it is only a question of temperature?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/02/07, 07:30

I think you're wrong and that the article here mentioned only concerns mass emissions, namely industries and electricity production

.......... the 2 my General !! : Lol:

If the "poor smicard worker" (do you like clichés, do you?) Pays the same price as the "bastard of rich capitalist boss" (I continue in the same vein ...), it is necessarily that he bought the same car ... Isn't that a concern?

No need to discuss ........ you're right; so stay with your convictions and exchanges with whoever you want on these topics.
I have arguments that hold up as well as yours.

I will try not to dialogue with you any more: dialogue of the deaf.

What I see: I still have 2 children who will enter the working life: one who has a DESS (bac + 5) and who is looking for work since 6 months (no positive response, no convoc for an interview; There is only the piston that works and more and more, and you call it an egalitarian society), and the last one is in 1ère S; knowing that the older 2 are already caste, I think I have street experience good real life.

But I think that if Sarkozy is elected he will surely solve these problems with a magic wand : Lol:
0 x