Ecological pact 2007 by the Nicolas Hulot Foundation

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/08, 16:44

Bah a petition more ... the best is to no longer look / buy all these shits and act on the quotidby ignoring those who open it more than they act ...

I still do not know how many m² of solar panels Hulot has in its various properties ...

On the other hand: if he was not there (with the others that the video denounces) the ecological situation would not it be worse still in France?

ps: is it you matleouf of Dailymotion? If yes I like most of your videos, you are also in the group EconoTv if I do not go: http://www.dailymotion.com/group/econologie

Modif delnoram: Christophe are you angry with the ID?
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 13/12/08, 10:15

Aaaaaah, this sacred Nicolas ...

I still remember the intro of Ushuaia when I was a kid ...
"Ushuaïa is presented to you by Rhône-Poulenc", it is true that this company is renowned for its respect for the environment !!!

Then we had Mission Okavango or it was not good to show his beautiful Tatra 8 drive trucks passing through. He was even proud to say that they were using the biggest helicopter in the world (4 tons of kero per hour).

He takes refuge behind the fact that it was necessary to amaze people to become aware of what they might lose.
I admit, I did not miss any of these programs (I was young and con ... Now I'm just con : Mrgreen: ).
But when we have swayed so many CO2 in the atmosphere, we should moderate his words and do a minimum of mea culpa ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
greg33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Stop Nico SVP

by greg33 » 15/12/08, 10:05

When one has for passion 4x4, to see a multitude of properties, etc ... it is nice to put solar panels, the carbon debt remains very heavy.
Commitment normally changes his practices in depth as Jancovici does honestly ... Everything about Nico is media opportunism ...

I invite you to read this article: http://www.lamaisondurable.com/2008/02/lorigine-scient.html on my blog that deals with the ecological house
0 x
To act by building ecological
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 04/04/09, 10:49

As an extension of the ecological pact, I copy you an email that I just received.
If you wish to participate in this collaborative survey, validate the link below

IMPORTANT: PARTICIPATE IN THE COLLABORATIVE SURVEY FNH-LH2!

Dear friend),

THE INVITATION THAT WE TALK TO YOU TODAY IS IMPORTANT TO SEVERAL TITLES.

The subject on the one hand

This survey is about the CONTRIBUTION CLIMAT ENERGIE, one of the measures that we proposed to you during the Grenelle of the environment and which will be discussed in April-May during the conference of consensus of experts to answer the systemic crisis that we cross .

The process on the other hand

It has an innovative character; For the 1ere time you will be able to express yourself through what is called a collaborative survey that alternates questioning phases and information phases using videos.

Understand and make your voice heard

This collaborative survey is open to everyone.
Your participation requires about twenty minutes. You will be able to leave the device and resume it later.
By this approach and on this subject, you will be able to make your voice heard and therefore your choice.
This approach is very important to allow us to make concrete proposals to the extent of ecological, economic and social issues.
The more you express yourself, the more your voice will carry.
Like the hummingbird, your drop of water to help extinguish the fire that ignites the forest is essential.

So good flight to all and thank you for your contribution.

Click here to join

If the link does not work, make a copy / paste directly into your browser: http://www.sondage-collaboratif.org/index.aspx?o=1

We remind you that at the end of each stage of the process, you will have the opportunity to leave the device to resume it later.
0 x
bain2jasmin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: The 2007 ecological pact by the Nicolas Hulot Foundation

by bain2jasmin » 23/06/09, 17:54

it has made a big media boom but in fact it is only an extension of blablas geopolitically your, no? Nicolas Hulot works for governments in the pay of multinationals? it's a real legitimate question, right?
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 23/06/09, 20:35

Bain2jasmin, greetings.

Have you created a community similar to econology?

Bringing together :
1 / a forum where many show and demonstrate every day actions in favor of ecology (I would like to quote ... if you give yourself the means to look, I'm sure you'll find)
2 / a shop of economic, ecological and quality products
3 / a database of quality that brings together great documents focused on sustainable development and renewable energy

In French, there is nothing comparable, so I sincerely think that you would do well to position yourself constructive positive rather than a vague troller without scope.

I owed you this second message which will certainly be the last if the context does not evolve.

Yours.
0 x
Frederic