Ecological pact 2007 by the Nicolas Hulot Foundation

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 18:11

The FN will not sign the "ecological pact" of Nicolas Hulot
PARIS (Reuters) -

The National Front will not sign the "ecological pact" of the television host Nicolas Hulot, in particular because it proposes a new tax, declared Marine Le Pen, vice-president of the National front.

"We are not going to sign it because it refers to an additional tax, one more," she said on the sidelines of Jean-Marie Le Pen's wishes to the press.

"We believe that the system of making our compatriots bear additional taxation is not the right solution," she added.

Marie Le Pen considered that it was necessary "to attack" in priority the State which "through the oil lobbies prohibits research in particular in the field of alternative fuels".

http://www.boursorama.com/pratique/actu ... ws=3880714

I don't know about you, but I find it hard to believe the last paragraph "a little bit" ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 08/01/07, 19:02

Christophe wrote:
PARIS (Reuters) -

The National Front will not sign the "ecological pact" of the television host Nicolas Hulot, in particular because it proposes a new tax, declared Marine Le Pen, vice-president of the National front.

"We are not going to sign it because it refers to an additional tax, one more," she said on the sidelines of Jean-Marie Le Pen's wishes to the press.

"We believe that the system of making our compatriots bear additional taxation is not the right solution," she added.

Marie Le Pen considered that it was necessary "to attack" in priority the State which "through the oil lobbies prohibits research in particular in the field of alternative fuels".

I don't know about you, but I find it hard to believe the last paragraph "a little bit" ...

Who is Marie le Pen? Marine it tells me something ..........
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/01/07, 20:39

delnoram wrote:
Christophe wrote:
PARIS (Reuters) -

Who is Marie le Pen? Marine it tells me something ..........
Ben? : Shock: what is written?

Otherwise, more generally, must I admit that I am not really surprised to see that "ecological" ideas are not in line with the values ​​of the Image FN ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
delnoram

by delnoram » 08/01/07, 21:29

Woodcutter wrote:
Christophe wrote:
PARIS (Reuters) -

The National Front will not sign the "ecological pact" of the television host Nicolas Hulot, in particular because it proposes a new tax, declared Marine Le Pen yes, read too fast, sorry. , Vice President of the National Front.

Marie Le Pen non , considered that it was necessary "to attack" in priority the State which "through the oil lobbies prohibits research in particular as regards substitute fuels".

Ben? : Shock: what is written?

Otherwise, more generally, must I admit that I am not really surprised to see that "ecological" ideas are not in line with the values ​​of the Image FN ...
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 22:27

Yes there is a fote typing (which I had not seen either) but hey it's not really essential if?
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/01/07, 23:53

Hello,
before the next election all the politicians will talk about ecology and everyone will have his little program and criticize the program of others, some will become greener than the traditional greens, they will all promise that it will cost nothing to the population, it will make promises that they can not keep.
Those who are almost sure to be in the opposition make big promises unfeasible it's easy ...
The method is simple the politician must hold a speech that is good for the elector's ears, reassure him, tell him what wants to hear, he lives in the most beautiful country and especially not to talk about problems, that he can roll as long as he wants and the taxes will not increase! The mass of voters is people who do not want to get involved in any movement or problem of ecology, they want a government that takes care of all problmes and not to be achalated, even go to vote is to too much, the others will decide, but what?
Once elected the saga starts again, it is the former government which hid the deficits, it is necessary to cut in the social services, the health costs us dearly ect .. more the means to apply the green programs and all starts again. ..

Andre
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/01/07, 09:38

Andre wrote:Hello,
before the next election all the politicians will talk about ecology and everyone will have his little program and criticize the program of others, some will become greener than the traditional greens, they will all promise that it will cost nothing to the population, it will make promises that they can not keep.
Those who are almost sure to be in the opposition make big promises unfeasible it's easy ...
The method is simple the politician must hold a speech that is good for the elector's ears, reassure him, tell him what wants to hear, he lives in the most beautiful country and especially not to talk about problems, that he can roll as long as he wants and the taxes will not increase! The mass of voters is people who do not want to get involved in any movement or problem of ecology, they want a government that takes care of all problmes and not to be achalated, even go to vote is to too much, the others will decide, but what?
Once elected the saga starts again, it is the former government which hid the deficits, it is necessary to cut in the social services, the health costs us dearly ect .. more the means to apply the green programs and all starts again. ..

Andre

Totally agree with you, André.

Broken election promises have become a big specialty in France in recent times. The only solution to make things happen seems to be excessive media coverage. Look at what happened with the "Children of Don Quixote": a few tents, a few politicians and above all a lot of journalists and we get what we want.

What types of action of the same style could be undertaken to obtain concrete answers ?????????
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 10:24

Yes, but the worst part is that "we" get tricked every time .... :|
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/01/07, 14:24

Targol wrote:[...] Look at what happened with the "Children of Don Quixote": a few tents, a few politicians and above all a lot of journalists and we get what we want.

What types of action of the same style could be undertaken to obtain concrete answers ?????????
For the environment: NOTHING! :frown:

The type of action you mention is "easy" in the sense that it "costs" nothing, neither to MrTouleMonde, nor to large industrial groups and that everyone sees their conscience appeased knowing that these poor unfortunates will be helped (well ... at least by the time they disappear from television media ...)

But how would you like to do the same thing by telling people: "Eat less of everything, spend more money buying local and organic, get around on foot or by bike ..." etc ...

Utopic! :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 14:31

Woodcutter wrote:For the environment: NOTHING! :frown:

So disagree at all ... there are 2 schools:

1) the gentle method (à la Hulot) that wants to inform people peacefully ...

2) the less gentle method (at Greenpeace) that puts some industry in the wrong hands by some commando actions ...

I do not know which one is the most efficient ... in the long term it is obviously the 1) since with more eco-consumers the less environmentally friendly industries would disappear (in the end) ... (a little utopian but hey ...)

On the other hand, in 2 cases a common denominator: visibility.

But currently to have easily visibility (in the mainstream media) must be outlawed .... so to gain visibility in the short term ... you know what remains to be done ...
0 x