The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

Re: The latest figures from global warming

by Christophe » 04/02/21, 15:42

Damn, he insists on his psychological mistakes?

Come on, I'll give you a more recent example ... since obviously you don't understand ...

ABC's grandfather in 1971 wrote:I'm waiting to see a computer that fits in my pocket, I've never seen one before ....

It's better ?
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 15:48

Christophe wrote:Damn, he insists on his psychological mistakes?

Come on, I'll give you a more recent example ... since obviously you don't understand ...

ABC's grandfather in 1971 wrote:I'm waiting to see a computer that fits in my pocket, I've never seen one before ....

It's better ?

the same: I am not saying that it is proven that it will not exist, I am saying that it is possible that it will not exist.

In 70 we believed that we would have intelligent robots with which we could talk and that we would have mastered the merger in 2000, well it did not happen. So it is also possible that things will not happen.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 04/02/21, 18:47

ABC2019 wrote:the same: I am not saying that it is proven that it will not exist, I am saying that it is possible that it will not exist.

In 70 we believed that we would have intelligent robots with which we could talk and that we would have mastered the merger in 2000, well it did not happen. So it is also possible that things will not happen.

Nothing to see.... : roll:
In one case it is a question of imagination on technical progress, of the Jules Vernes type ... : roll:
For the climate, these are computer models of natural and observational phenomena, validated on data from the past.
I think you are doing it on purpose to be c .. or else you have a psychic concern, the same as the platists: contradict the obvious in order to exist ....
But until then what are you doing to us?
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/02/21, 19:02

ABC2019 wrote:In 70 we believed that we would have intelligent robots with which we could talk and that we would have mastered the merger in 2000, well it did not happen. So it is also possible that things will not happen.

We did better.
You can fuck with it (as much as you can that might not happen)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 19:09

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:the same: I am not saying that it is proven that it will not exist, I am saying that it is possible that it will not exist.

Nothing to see.... : roll:
In one case it is a question of imagination on technical progress, of the Jules Vernes type ... : roll:
For the climate, these are computer models of natural and observational phenomena, validated on data from the past.
I think you are doing it on purpose to be c .. or else you have a psychic concern, the same as the platists: contradict the obvious in order to exist ....
But until then what are you doing to us?

It has nothing to do with it, we weren't talking about climate models, we were talking about the possibility that removing fossils would take us back to the Middle Ages. The question has nothing to do with the validity of climate models. Must follow a little.

Models which, moreover, are not at all "precise" according to scientific standards, once again a factor of 3 uncertainty, it has never been considered as a "precise" prediction. And even less the scenarios. But that was not the point.
Last edited by ABC2019 the 04 / 02 / 21, 19: 11, 1 edited once.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 19:10

gegyx wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:In 70 we believed that we would have intelligent robots with which we could talk and that we would have mastered the merger in 2000, well it did not happen. So it is also possible that things will not happen.

We did better.

for that an inflatable doll is already enough ... : Lol:
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/02/21, 19:16

ABC2019 wrote:
gegyx wrote:

We did better.

for that an inflatable doll is already enough ... : Lol:

The difference between you and me is that I prefer my inflatable bullshit hands ... We have the sexuality we can. : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 04/02/21, 19:33

ABC2019 wrote:It has nothing to do with it, we weren't talking about climate models ... We have to follow it a bit.

Isn't that your question?
This is my answer! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: which remains very relevant to your general purr. : Lol:
We know you by heart, you don't even need the words!

ABC2019 wrote:we were talking about the possibility that removing fossils would take us back to the Middle Ages

Is that so ? do you have sources? : Mrgreen:
because we have evolved a little in science and technology since then.
It is not because we do everything with 80% fossils today that we will be destitute.
and then it will not have escaped you that whatever the climatic scenario, the use of fossils does not stop suddenly.
and then as you and your liberal buddies are in charge of the economy and therefore of the world, we are going to sue BAU, we are going to go after the fossils, so there is time.
So do not worry about the 'middle ages', you will surely not be in this world when there is a big big 'medieval climatic optimum'. It must be the middle ages who want this ... : Lol:

ABC2019 wrote:Models which, moreover, are not at all "precise" according to scientific standards, once again a factor of 3 uncertainty, it has never been considered as a "precise" prediction. And even less the scenarios. But that was not the point.

And common sense, right?
Foresight, right?
Wouldn't that encourage you to transit regardless of the size of the RCA?
Passing through to the last drop is the worst thing to do.
sometimes I wonder if you realize the consequences of your inconsistencies. : roll:
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/02/21, 19:46

eclectron wrote:And common sense, right?
Foresight, right?

well I'll put the question differently: do you agree that removing all the fossils by tomorrow, all at once, would have much more serious consequences on humanity than the RCA?
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 04/02/21, 20:03

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:And common sense, right?
Foresight, right?

well I'll put the question differently: do you agree that removing all the fossils by tomorrow, all at once, would have much more serious consequences on humanity than the RCA?

I mostly agree that this is a completely absurd hypothesis, since it is unrealistic.
you're good like all those liberals scared each other with pure fantasies. (Green Khmer, etc.)
You guys are bulb traumatized!
on the other hand the RCA is not a fantasy ....
The end of fossils is not a fantasy ...
1 x
whatever.