The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The latest figures from global warming

by Exnihiloest » 08/07/21, 17:01

Obamot wrote:I reiterate ... If we look among your poor posts, I'm sure we can find a variety of them that are very far from the integrity that you suppose you want to represent. This one alone says it all : Arrowd:

What is very far from probity is the idea that those who think wrongly or with prejudices have, of what can be very close to probity. It's not my habit to cheat, and I explain myself when asked.

I invite you to a little modesty, namely not to confuse your interpretation of the words with their real meaning, and in case of doubt, to quote what you would see as dishonest, asking for explanations before judging.

Recurrently claiming that the other is dishonest says more about yourself than about the other. We only lend to others what we ourselves are capable of.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/07/21, 17:48

I gave a glaring example which does not even concern me personally. But without giving in to your new provocation, you and I know very well that there are others (which, in all modesty, is more than enough for me ...) : Cheesy: and which de facto frees me from the need for an “escalation” to demonstrate it ... Since everyone knows it and has been a witness or a victim (even ABC2019 or Eclectrøn, with whom I am not in the smell of holiness :D ) you will have to be content 'humbly'^ !^

PS: and between us, word "modesty" coming from you, uh, how to say ... ask Guy what he thinks ...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/07/21, 18:12

Obamot wrote:I gave a glaring example which does not even concern me personally. ...

I still don't know what it is or who you gave it to.
Can you pass a link or copy and paste ?!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/07/21, 23:10

Without wanting to repeat myself, ask Guy for the ”Glued“, I only do the "Copy" (and again, not often enough) ^ !^
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/07/21, 23:49

Ah no eh oh, I've had enough of Blédi-Orangina ... 8)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/21, 02:06

Exnihilo: so you will have to do your own thing : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/21, 05:43

Will you get there :?:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/21, 15:12

44 ° C expected in Spain ... the covid will take a slap! It's already that !

Heat wave: up to 44 ° C expected in Spain

After the Maghreb, it is Spain's turn to see its temperatures soar this weekend. Up to 44 ° C are expected near Seville.

https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/domes-de-c ... 054_24.php

I tell you: we will take 50 ° C in Europe before 2025 !!

But Blédina doesn't care, he has his selfish air-conditioned room!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/21, 15:48

Christophe wrote:I tell you: we will take 50 ° C in Europe before 2025 !!

By the way, something that circulates on the RS showing cars melted in Qatar (according to the legend) ... I do not know if it is possible that the current "natural" temperatures arrive at this ... with a solar concentration without worries ... but "naturally" I have a doubt ...

cars_fondues.jpg
Cars_fondues.jpg (44.55 KiB) Viewed 691 times
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/07/21, 16:40

I looked for more recent data for polar bears.

I found this, in the text (no graphic):

"Now, in 2021, polar bear numbers are the highest they've been in 60 years. Recent survey results would put the global average at about 30,000 (Crockford 2021): up a little from 26,000 but not by a significant amount. However, a plausible argument can be made that this number is likely to be much higher - possibly as high as 58,000 (Crockford 2017, 2019, 2020: 3). "

Which means :

"Today, in 2021, the number of polar bears is the highest in 60 years. A recent survey results put the global average at around 30 (Crockford 000): a slight increase from 2021 26 but not significantly. However, a plausible argument can be made that this number is likely to be much higher - perhaps as high as 000 (Crockford 58, 000, 2017: 2019). "

explanation:

"Climate change is unlikely to effect the future of polar bears unless there is much less ice by mid-May, which does not look likely to happen any time soon based on current conditions"

"Climate change is unlikely to affect the future of polar bears unless there is much less ice by mid-May, which doesn't look likely to happen any time soon. the basis of current conditions. "

In short, the polar bear is just not a good indicator. At this stage. Let's wait a little longer !!!

Downside: the source is apparently in conflict with the IUCN; a feud as there is often between "scientists". Finally "expert" (anyone can call themselves "expert" - there is no diploma for that). So, all the same, let's take a grain of salt!

https://polarbearscience.com/2021/05/10 ... xtinction/

But this is by far not the first time that NGOs have made catastrophist speeches: it is the easiest way to raise funds! [Almost 40 years ago I left the NGO I was working for following a fundraising campaign that I found abjectly miserable and inconsistent with the reality I was living on the ground; I was sent back to the ropes, telling me that it was working; my coup attempt to take over the leadership with friends had failed miserably! When Greenpeace "popularizes" the idea that the Amazon is the lungs of the earth, we know it is "story telling" - to a large extent. But it works !" ]

So beware ...
0 x