Study on the future cost of global warming

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Study on the future cost of global warming

by ABC2019 » 06/07/21, 09:21

humus wrote:Well we fall back into the caricature, there is no desire to understand the meaning of my words, good day.

What is caricatural in saying that actions result from an implicit estimate of a balance between expected costs and benefits? : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 06/07/21, 09:41

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:Well we fall back into the caricature, there is no desire to understand the meaning of my words, good day.

What is caricatural in saying that actions result from an implicit estimate of a balance between expected costs and benefits? : Shock: : Shock:

What is dishonest is to caricature my arguments / positions, to evacuate them.
Don't want to spend the day correcting your interpretation of my words.
Have a good day
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/07/21, 10:25

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

What is dishonest is to caricature my arguments / positions, to evacuate them.

not understood where the caricature was, I explain to you that you too apply a cost benefit analysis (which is normal), that's all.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 07/07/21, 19:13

ABC2019 wrote:
My question is to know if this optimal value is lower or higher than the value of the fossils that one would extract on economic criteria, without worrying about the CO2 (for example if the CO2 did not absorb in the infrared).

This is where I cannot follow, C02 is a greenhouse gas, we cannot remove this reality from the equation.
Moreover, what do you mean by "value" of fossils?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 19:17

sen-no-sen wrote:This is where I cannot follow, C02 is a greenhouse gas, we cannot remove this reality from the equation.

Normal, ABC is like a pinball machine that constantly "tilt", you can't play it unless you make certain settings. In my opinion, in his case, any adjustment is impossible, the part must be changed. : Wink:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/07/21, 19:31

sen-no-sen wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
My question is to know if this optimal value is lower or higher than the value of the fossils that one would extract on economic criteria, without worrying about the CO2 (for example if the CO2 did not absorb in the infrared).

This is where I cannot follow, C02 is a greenhouse gas, we cannot remove this reality from the equation.
Moreover, what do you mean by "value" of fossils?

in this sentence, I just wanted to say the quantity of fossils that we would extract (in GtC), the wording is ambiguous I admit.
0 x

Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/07/21, 20:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Normal, ABC is like a pinball machine that constantly "tilt", you can't play it unless you make certain settings. In my opinion, in his case, any adjustment is impossible, the part must be changed. : Wink:

Still in its slanderous dung, the wood gadget.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/07/21, 21:14

(At the same time I understand Blédina, he loses all the time, on all subjects, so suddenly how not to be a bad loser, when you're bad everywhere?)
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 07/07/21, 21:47

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(At the same time I understand Blédina, he loses all the time, on all subjects, so suddenly how not to be a bad loser, when you're bad everywhere?)

Still in its slanderous dung, the wood gadget.
0 x