ISO 14001 standard

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 30/05/10, 07:40

it was like that when I was working on surface treatments, now the standards could only be more restrictive,
people often have misconceptions about what's going on, and often say anything!
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 30/05/10, 11:24

Hello
if she is not obliged to provide mr "everyone" with her results, they are checked, recorded, declared to the right, ect
checks are carried out by the latter, unexpectedly, without notice

I repeat the sentence of zorglub:
these are controlled, measured, modified or arranged by the company and transmitted to the end.
checks are carried out by the latter ON APPOINTMENT.

you have to get permission to enter the company and a person to welcome them and help them set up the samplers.

in any case we warned the mini yesterday by our hierarchy to monitor more than usual our facilities, and minimize if necessary.

I worked in step and drinking water plant and it is exactly the same with the pond agency ...
we are told about a thousand annual analysis, it is true but by the employees of the water distributor, and when the result did not suit me (we work alone), I modified it because it would cause me an additional workload without to have time : Cry:
for the recorders just stop them.

it's like this ... and I've been trained like that

so for all the idealists who believe that everything is squarely squared they are wrong ... standard or not
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 30/05/10, 13:31

my poor man, you must have worked in a rotten "factory"
it did not happen like that or I worked; to know that the way back came when she wanted, the security company warned me, and the levies were practiced in my presence
on the other hand the quality of the treatments were directly under the responsibility of the operators, and it goes without saying that the one who does not care about the job can not have good results.
that there are technical problems is obvious, but that we do anything is another thing ....
this is why the individual responsibility of the operator is more and more emphasized when there is litigation
(and not the responsibility of the company)

[quote] edit or arrange by the company [quote]
and what are you doing recordings ..... who are the first consulted
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 30/05/10, 13:45

Bp France Iso 14001,

Title;
All our commitments and achievements put BP at the forefront of environmental protection in the oil industry.

No time to scratch for the rest of the group, but I think it's the same acchabit! ~

http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle ... Id=6000464

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 30/05/10, 15:27

All our commitments and achievements put BP at the forefront of environmental protection in the oil industry.

to be at the forefront of techniques, for treatments, the protection of the environment, does not protect the accident
proof: the trains deraillent, the cars are telescopent, the planes crash, the cyclists break the g ....., the pedestrians fall
and yet we do everything we can to avoid it for BP and others
if the accident occurred one person is responsible and not bp whole
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/05/10, 18:44

anyway as long as I do not have the ability to read a whole standard I consider it to be anything big

when companies boast of respecting a 14001 standard, if everyone knows the content we will see that it is only wind

for me the basic principle of forbidding copying and broadcasting standards is stupid, lamentable, absurd, dishonest ...

I do not have the text of the iso 14001 but I had the standards of quality iso9001 the principle is the same: the company defined itself its objectives: to respect the norm engages only to respect itself one defines oneself even: if this kind of text was correctly diffused ridicule would be very visible

the ridicule is the same at all levels: one day I asked my merchant materials the load suportable by an agglo of 15: he answered me it complies with the standard NFxxx and persone has the right to photocopy it ... one day I had to order standard afnor and I added to the list the standard on the agglo: reading of the standard: the agglo of 15 is not made for bearing wall , and the resistance is not defined by the norm: the norm defines only a heap of characteristic which did not concern me

conclusion: in all industries we gargle with standards that we never know, and if we knew them we would see that it is useless
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/05/10, 19:05

rescwood wrote:The ISO 14001 standard requires compliance with current environmental regulations. A failure during an audit inevitably results in a non-compliance that is often major. A company that does not implement corrective actions between two audits risks losing its certification.

there is only one failure seen the day of the audit which is sanctioned

The standard also requires the maintenance of complete documentation of the environmental legislation applicable to its activities.

impossible: there is no excuse for knowing everything, and no official body helps

so in general we just accumulate all regulations and standards easy to respect, it is largely enough work, and allows to forget the real problems
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 30/05/10, 20:45

the company defines its own goals

I do not know where you saw, read, this
when you get a maximum rejection of 0.01 mg / liter, it is a value given by a standard (for 6 + chrome) other 5mg / l for cyanide, it is a standard, 15 mg / l for Phosphorus is a standard ..........
0 x
rescwood
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rescwood » 30/05/10, 22:33

there is only one failure seen the day of the audit which is sanctioned

A certification audit lasts several days, the auditors know the environmental legislation and know where and how to look for the most flagrant breaches.

impossible: there is no exaustive way to know everything (about legislation), and no official body helps

In Belgium, the Walloon region, most of what we need to know and apply can be found on this site:
http://environnement.wallonie.be/

Regarding compliance with emission standards, during an audit, this is one of the first things that the auditor will control and which he will compare the measured values ​​to the values ​​authorized in: the operating license, the general conditions and sectoral.

Anallyses must be carried out regularly by the operator, the results must be confirmed by approved laboratories and state agents (environment police) can come at any time to take samples ... refuse them access to facilities is punishable by law. In these conditions, it seems difficult to cheat ... The company that does not want to meet the standards imposed on it does not put itself on the back of additional constraints as an EMS (Environmental Management System).
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/05/10, 23:27

zorglub wrote:when given a maximum rejection of 0.01 mg / liter, it is a value given by a standard (for 6 + chrome) other 5mg / l for cyanides, it is a standard

which standard?

in addition to limit a rejection to 5mg / liter is an absurdity: to get rid of all the legality of a cyanide g it would be enough to dilute with 20m3 water ... and if there are 10 times more it would be enough to waste 10 times more water?

I hope the norm from where is drawn this figure is a little less stupid

14001 iso does not require compliance with all existing anti-polution standards, but only those that are relevant to the activity or activities performed.

all the art is to choose the right standards
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."