Remarkable re-greening of the planet

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Remarkable re-greening of the planet

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/21, 12:31

Another stupidity. This bullshit largely feeds the cattle, as for the man, he wastes almost 40% of what he produces. You lost an opportunity to be silent.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/04/21, 12:57

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Another stupidity. This bullshit largely feeds the cattle, as for the man, he wastes almost 40% of what he produces. You lost an opportunity to be silent.

in my opinion, it has always wasted at least 40% of what it produced, probably more since we now fight more effectively against pests and other molds ... so that does not change the observation that it is there considerable increase in the food produced which has allowed population growth, and that this considerable increase is indeed due to the use of fossil fuels.
https://resiliencealimentaire.org/lempr ... imentaire/

1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/21, 12:58

ABC2019 wrote:in my opinion

Nobody cares.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/04/21, 13:02

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:

Nobody cares.

have you become "everyone" now? I will report you to moderation for multiple nicknames then !! : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/21, 13:27

ABC2019 wrote:

Nobody cares.

have you become "everyone" now? I will report you to moderation for multiple nicknames then !! : Lol:

I love. The link that you give refers to a site which reviews the evils of this world and which campaigns for a better agricultural future. In fact they list EVERYTHING you deny: Climate change, declining biodiversity, pollution by fossils, chemical inputs, movement of foodstuffs, industrialization of agriculture, extreme weather events and more more frequent, etc, etc ... * : Mrgreen:
You really are a puppet of the worst kind.

* https://resiliencealimentaire.org/infog ... imentaire/
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/04/21, 14:14

ABC2019 wrote:It is indeed the considerable increase in the food produced that has enabled demographic growth, and that this considerable increase is indeed due to the use of fossil fuels.
https://resiliencealimentaire.org/lempr ... basic /
Also interesting articles in the site you cited, which gives the unsustainable reason for the "green revolution"
Mineral nitrogen fertilizers come from an artificial synthetic process called Haber-Bosch. The chemical industry transforms atmospheric nitrogen into forms of nitrogen that can be used by plants just as nitrogen-fixing bacteria do. While the nitrogen source is in practice unlimited, this reaction, on the other hand, requires large amounts of energy.This is mainly provided by the combustion of natural gas, a fossil fuel subject to the same problems of exhaustion as oil. In France, almost as much energy is used to synthesize nitrogenous fertilizers as to run all tractors. https://resiliencealimentaire.org/engra ... -des-sols/

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/04/21, 19:12

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Nobody cares.

I love. The link that you give refers to a site which reviews the evils of this world and which campaigns for a better agricultural future.

this is normal, I prefer to give references taken from sites with which I do not necessarily agree on everything, it avoids the reproach of partiality and it makes them more credible :). I do not know if you noticed but on the subject of the RC I often give graphs taken from the reports of the IPCC, because my point is not that the IPCC is wrong, but rather that one makes him say what he did not say (for example you will not find absolutely nothing in the IPCC which shows that the limit not to be exceeded is 2 ° C or that there is a risk of extinction of the human species).
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/21, 19:26

ABC2019 wrote:I prefer to give references taken from sites with which I do not necessarily agree on everything, it avoids the reproach of partiality and it makes them more credible :). blaaaaablablaaaaaaaaaaa

Ah the megalomania of the guy ... master AVC makes more credible the sites with which he does not agree (sic). Well let's see, instead of saying that once again he screwed up miserably since he's NEVER done it before, no, do you think, he lies, manipulates and cheats to fuck each other. flowers. : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/04/21, 19:44

ABC2019 wrote:I prefer to give references taken from sites with which I do not necessarily agree on everything, it avoids the reproach of partiality and it makes them more credible :). blaaaaablablaaaaaaaaaaa

Ah the megalomania of the guy ... master AVC makes more credible the sites with which he does not agree (sic). Well let's see, instead of saying that once again he screwed up miserably since he's NEVER done it before, no, do you think, he lies, manipulates and cheats to fuck each other. flowers. : roll:

we do not have the same conception of intellectual honesty, so I do not see how to be more honest than by quoting sites with which I do not agree on everything (which does not mean that I disagree on everything).

It is you who absolutely wants to transform all discussions into a war of religions between good guys-who-would-always-be-right against-bad-guys-who-would-always-be-wrong, that's not my approach. for example in the speech of the scientists, there is to take and leave ... but it must be done for good reasons, not if they go or not in the direction of your ideology, but if their arguments are justified or not by facts.
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/21, 19:56

ABC2019 wrote:we do not have the same conception of intellectual honesty.

Indeed, given the number of lies and your propensity to manipulate everything and everyone, we do not have the same notion of intellectual honesty AT ALL.
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."