Anti-hail cannons nitrate in Roissy?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/06/14, 22:42

chatelot16 wrote:can we count on the Union of Professional Liaisons to get an answer?

But no ... on the side of the Serendipittic Persimers, it's much more reliable ... : Mrgreen:

Otherwise, thanks to Lessdewatt for this article ... a bit chilling. :?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/06/14, 11:48

he has always existed

but before the plates no fiber cement were much stronger thanks to asbestos

Since there is no more asbestos, it is a very bad materials that breaks at the slightest hail: on a hangar for aircraft you must really replace the good corrugated iron!

since there was no more asbestos polypropylene tape was added to prevent the fall of a man by passing through a plate which breaks, but these bands only give a security against the fall , do not prevent at all each nipple from making a hole
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 30/06/14, 14:06

Elsewhere, winegrowers regret that their anti-hail cannons do not work well ..; Finally, wonder!

From memory, it is not said in this article, there is 32 in the zone in question:

THE EFFECTIVENESS OF GENERATORS QUESTIONED

The damage "would perhaps have been worse" without the action of generators, assured Thiébault Huber, president of the denomination of Volnay association and responsible for the implementation of anti-hail protection for the south of Burgundy.

Without questioning the effectiveness of the device is questioned by wine growers. "It's great that these generators exist, but the case of yesterday demonstrates the limit of the system," Ms. Parent said. "Maybe there are not enough generators, maybe it does not get high enough and maybe we have to look at other systems," she wondered, but did not put in the interest of the silver iodide device.

Aware that "this device is made to halve the hail," Mr. Moissenet assumed: "Maybe we would have had bigger hail without it? "

Source: Le Monde newspaper

On the device, this:

http://www.viti-net.com/actualite/franc ... 01494.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/06/14, 14:32

in my opinion if the nipples are big is that they come from very high so out of range of their small system ... it would take real missile to reach the right altitude ... danger if a plane passes or it does not do not

it should therefore be done with heavy and serious means ...

if it happens at high altitude the quantity of product to put will be huge ... pollution or adverse effect on the climate?

I saw on television small system with a kind of burner: it does not seem to me serious: I do not see how it can send to a sufficient altitude

and even if it rises high enough, the time it rises it will be pushed by the wind elsewhere or it is useless
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/06/14, 21:59

I also saw these devices, different from the classic cannons; indeed, their real abilities seem difficult to estimate as the parameters that condition them are random ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Did67

by Did67 » 01/07/14, 09:59

What I wanted to emphasize is that according to them (UMP deputy) these systems would be responsible for the falling of hailstones, and according to others (winemakers of Bouyrgogne) unable to prevent these falls ...

It is to say if it is clear!

For my part, I am very skeptical because at the base, the formation of cumulus and storm clouds, it is first of all enormous energetic phenomena. I do not want to waste time looking, but it's the power of I do not know how many nuclear power plants!

Hail is therefore first and foremost an energetic phenomenon. The fridge capable of generating in such a short time such a mass of ice cubes is not yet born! [the corresponding pastis machine, too, for that matter!]

These little cannons seem to me very insignificant. After, everyone can believe in what he wants.

I'm like a sow who doubts ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/07/14, 15:00

Maybe, precisely, their effectiveness is it precisely on an incantatory plan ...?
Faced with something over which we have no control, it is important to be able to act, even if it is purely symbolic ... 8)

In essence, the technique only reoccupies the place left vacant by the old religion ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Did67

by Did67 » 01/07/14, 15:18

Try cannons of mass wine, then ????
0 x