New IPCC report: we left for 1000 years!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New IPCC report: we left for 1000 years!

by ABC2019 » 01/10/21, 09:33

humus wrote:ABC2019, I can hear your remarks which, like all the others, are remarks of principle so as not to remain dry in the face of a measure of disconcerting simplicity, which upsets your habits of thought.

as for all the others, your remarks show that you start above all from the intangible principle that all your ideas are both very simple and completely correct, and that therefore all those who make remarks to you are necessarily obtuse, and blocked by their mental rigidities .

It doesn't go through your head that you might also have a partial view of reality, that the world might not behave the way you want, and that this is the message we're looking for - apparently without much success- to pass you off.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 01/10/21, 09:45

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:ABC2019, I can hear your remarks which, like all the others, are remarks of principle so as not to remain dry in the face of a measure of disconcerting simplicity, which upsets your habits of thought.

as for all the others, your remarks show that you start above all from the intangible principle that all your ideas are both very simple and completely correct, and that therefore all those who make remarks to you are necessarily obtuse, and blocked by their mental rigidities .

It doesn't go through your head that you might also have a partial view of reality, that the world might not behave the way you want, and that this is the message we're looking for - apparently without much success- to pass you off.

Not remarkable but I answer anyway.
In case you missed it, these are not month steps : Mrgreen:
but those of ??? look well.

You have no real argument because always side of the plate or of false lawsuits. At best, you paraphrase me.
Hence the non-remarkable character of your remarks, not being myself remarkable : Mrgreen:
You do not advance the debate on the contrary, you never teach me anything, well, I am used to it.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/10/21, 09:49

humus wrote:
You have no real argument because always side of the plate or of false lawsuits.

well if we told you that if we gave more money to the poor, they would consume more. You said no because the surplus would be entirely spent on buying organic food, and there I told you that it was not true because nothing said that they would keep the same food consumption if it comes back more Dear. And there you did not answer, and you start to say that we did not give a real argument. When in fact it was you who interrupted the exchange of arguments.

You see that I am following the discussion : Mrgreen: .
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/10/21, 09:55

abcon
you can see that his only goal is to parasitize debates just to satisfy his ego, with more than 10.000 interventions in all directions in all areas of his incompetence!
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 01/10/21, 10:07

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:
You have no real argument because always side of the plate or of false lawsuits.

well if we told you that if we gave more money to the poor, they would consume more. You said no because the surplus would be entirely spent on buying organic food, and there I told you that it was not true because nothing said that they would keep the same food consumption if it comes back more Dear. And there you did not answer, and you start to say that we did not give a real argument. When in fact it was you who interrupted the exchange of arguments.

Still not remarkable and twice wrong : Arrow: highlighting
I replied: pedagogy of measurement, too bad for imperfection.

Well, people aren't stupid for long (normally : Mrgreen: :
In general, we try to satisfy our hunger first before buying 15 flat screens.
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 01/10/21, 11:25

Small article for those who still doubt the origin of the RC ...

https://www.20minutes.fr/magazine/clima ... s-humaines

But in the past, the Earth has experienced phases of natural warming. How is it different?

Thanks to “natural archives” [fossilized organisms, stalactites, etc.], we can reconstruct the concentrations of GHGs and the temperatures of the past. And we see that the last decade is the hottest observed for 100.000 years and that the concentration of CO₂ has been unprecedented for at least two million years. What is unheard of is not just the rise in temperature, but the magnitude and speed at which it is occurring.
1 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 01/10/21, 11:34

jean.caissepas wrote:Small article for those who still doubt the origin of the RC ...

But in the past, the Earth has experienced phases of natural warming. How is it different?

Thanks to “natural archives” [fossilized organisms, stalactites, etc.], we can reconstruct the concentrations of GHGs and the temperatures of the past. And we see that the last decade is the hottest observed for 100.000 years and that the concentration of CO₂ has been unprecedented for at least two million years. What is unheard of is not just the rise in temperature, but the magnitude and speed at which it is occurring.

The Shell oil group has been aware of this for a long time (internal studies at the end of 70s and early 80s?) But buried the case and participated in "scientific" disinformation with the sowers of doubt.
Today, well obliged to agree on the RCA.

Informed earlier by the oil salesmen, we would surely have anticipated an exit.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/10/21, 14:47

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:

Still not remarkable and twice wrong : Arrow: highlighting
I replied: pedagogy of measurement, too bad for imperfection.

Well, people aren't stupid for long (normally : Mrgreen: :
In general, we try to satisfy our hunger first before buying 15 flat screens.

I'm not talking about stopping eating, I'm talking about changing your diet to take cheaper things ... by still buying a flat screen that you would not have bought otherwise.

Contrary to what you seem to think, there are a lot of people who prefer buying a flatscreen and laptop over buying good quality, more expensive food.
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/10/21, 14:49

jean.caissepas wrote:Small article for those who still doubt the origin of the RC ...

but of course, we have been able to measure the temperature to within 0,1 ° C for 100 years. We even wonder why we use thermometers ... : roll:

it's crazy what we can make you swallow anyway ....
0 x

humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 01/10/21, 15:06

ABC2019 wrote:I'm not talking about stopping eating, I'm talking about changing your diet to take cheaper things ... by still buying a flat screen that you would not have bought otherwise.

Contrary to what you seem to think, there are a lot of people who prefer buying a flatscreen and laptop over buying good quality, more expensive food.

You have the gift of never understanding anything and therefore responding off the cuff.
For the same product, there is talk of organic being cheaper than conventional, so what do you buy? more expensive rotten or less expensive good?

Well, maybe the traditional super shit would come to be cheaper than organic, despite the taxes, and well that will make a natural selection on those who persist in swallowing it.
What do you want me to tell you, you can't force anyone to be smart. : roll:
0 x