Impact of econology

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/05, 09:37

Do you believe that it is possible to estimate the environmental impact (positive I hope) of actions led by econology?

I mean by the quantification of the Kg of CO2 saved from the realizations that were realized directly thanks to the infos on econology (or indirectly by, for example, oliomobile)

I know that the task is ambitious but I would like to know if it is possible.
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 21/09/05, 12:01

as always, it depends on the goodwill of people ...

it would be necessary for each one to estimate what he saved in pollution, and to centralize it in a database ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/05, 12:06

yes but I want to know if this site really has an "efficiency" or if it's just blah blah ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 22/09/05, 09:48

Hello
It is on econology does not go alone to plug the hole of the ozone layer, but we must continue: because as the grams are kilos and kilo tons. full of small actions will eventually bring awareness to the largest numbers.
The human being gregarious as soon as the mutton leader will advance the others will follow. It's up to us to shoot the sheep that counts !!!!!
here at the meeting, 6 hour strike of the local tanker made more for HV and pantone than six months of show and demonstration.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 22/09/05, 10:38

"It's not about econology alone butch the hole in the ozone layer"
sure when it is over 28 million km2 above the artic and it overflows even on Australia! it was slightly retracted to extend later and there is more than alarming for our survival as well as all species, there is only to see the weather phenomena more and more unusual.
a big thank you to the man and the sun who sends us CME's stronger and stronger where these beautiful auroras of all colors!
to return to the original subject I would only say that I was green well before knowing econology! but that it brings together almost everything I research where there is a good compromise between ecology and economics.
in my opinion the dice are piped to ecology level and there is more for the long time to live on our beautiful planet, I continue to apply econology to my height and with my means hoping that the stats. about the end of all life on earth is overturned and all these alarmists are wrong, well if not continue to live his train thinking or little and then here is: huh:
your turn to judge !
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 22/09/05, 10:45

an excellent site to know everything about the madness of our sun:
http://www.spaceweather.com/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/05, 12:23

I remind you that the hole in the ozone layer:

1) has nothing to do with global warming (consequence of anthropogenic CO2 and CH4), although some ozone-depleting gases have a greenhouse effect (CFC and others)
2) is a cyclical phenomenon: it opens in the summer to close almost completely at the beginning of winter

More info http://www.notre-planete.info/environnemen...trouozone_0.php

and http://www.cybersciences.com/cyber/3.0/N2056.asp
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/05, 12:25

zac wrote:The human being gregarious as soon as the mutton leader will advance the others will follow. It's up to us to shoot the sheep that counts !!!!!

Uh ... c me the "sheep chief"? :D
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 22/09/05, 14:24

Nah, you're the sect guru. About my cuckoo guru;)

If we are all here, it is that at the base we have an undeniable sensitivity for the ecology and the future of our planet. This forum is an important exchange space, because it allows us to see that we are not alone in our corner. In addition, some have skills or means that not everyone has and this allows everyone to benefit from the experiences of a few.

So our keyboards and tools to try to save the planet.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
zac

by zac » 22/09/05, 14:54

No, you're not the sheep, but if you could pull the rope to pull it would not hurt. :P
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.