Impact of econology

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/05, 15:12

ah vi I had forgotten that I was THE GREAT GOURU of ecology: blink: ... finally I dropped this affair of defamation ... I do not know I'll have because it's the open door to other similar business ...
0 x
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 23/09/05, 10:09

hi couroucoucougourou,
if I can reassure you, yes the site really generates reactions and even actions that go in the direction that you propose ... and that we follow also, each of our way.
I come back from 2 years abroad, and so find myself back on my native land, like you without a job. I am also very interested and involved in all that is renewable energies; I have 10m2 thermal solar panels on my roof, 30% recycled cooking oil in the tank of the car (for now and waiting pantone, must try!), recycle all my garden waste compost and cooking, and strives to teach my children not to let the water run when you brush your teeth, turn off the light when you leave a room, etc ... yen for leaden .
And I'm pursuing my quest for new ideas and lifestyle that are simpler and healthier.
I leave the 1er October to the day of internship at Apte in Mérindol, to see more clearly.
I found lots of ideas in your site, and lots of details and links to move with you all.
So yes it is useful and must continue.
I think that a deep movement of peaceful rebellion is emerging, with regard to those who govern us and those who still believe they can fill the excavations at any cost, including that of the planet that we will leave it to our little ones. Beware of this impediment to move forward.

and I forget it!

keep on going
go on
let's go on

see you soon
Luc
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 01/10/05, 21:17

econology wrote:ah vi I had forgotten that I was THE GREAT GOURU of ecology: blink: ... finally I dropped this affair of defamation ... I do not know I'll have because it's the open door to other similar business ...

Well, you should not have dropped this case just to see why they want you!
they do not have bad ideas but I do not understand why this free attack?
or there are things I do not know :(
0 x