Greta facing the deputies

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Greta facing the deputies

by eclectron » 02/10/19, 14:29

Exnihiloest wrote:What disturbs more than the truth, except among those for whom all means are good as long as it goes in the direction of their creeds, it is the lie and the manipulation.

With his complaint against France, while the much more polluting countries like China or the USA are ignored, there is evidence of manipulation and the absence of any ethics and even honesty in this fanatic.

The apathetic, blind and deaf to reality, quickly finds that the lucid is fanaticized.
What does all this fuss bring me? : Lol: who gets me out of my sleep? : Lol:

Why don't you talk about the manipulations of carbon lobbies, which have insinuated doubt about anthropogenic RC for decades?

should anger at inaction be soft and muffled to be heard?

Incidentally, factually and globally, there is no significant action against RC.
The whole economy is still on carbon.
There is something to get excited about, right?
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/10/19, 16:16

Greta do not bother many people and especially not those who finance it and arrange for microphones and cameras to be focused on it. They expect a good return on investment!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/10/19, 16:38

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Adults do their job. It is a rich person who spits in the soup.

It's not soup, it's eleven-hour broth. She's right.

If the broth is indigestible to you, you can give it up, like the more than 80% of the world population who are forced to do so, and would like your standard of living, because of migrations to the West. Still it would be necessary to have the courage of his ideas (and when I speak of ideas, it is out of politeness, it is not really that I think that you would have presented them to us).

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:What disturbs more than the truth, except among those for whom all means are good as long as it goes in the direction of their creeds, it is the lie and the manipulation.

With his complaint against France, while the much more polluting countries like China or the USA are ignored, there is evidence of manipulation and the absence of any ethics and even honesty in this fanatic.

Is that an argument? I call it propaganda, misinformation, slander.

Free and false statement, as you are used to without any supporting argument, and I prove it:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_pays_par_émissions_de_dioxyde_de_carbone
At this level of bad faith, I have yet to see anyone match you on this forum.
The idolatrous gigolos of Greta do not miss one, in the ideological sense is understood.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/10/19, 16:52

Exnihiloest wrote:Free and false statement, as you are used to without any supporting argument, and I prove it:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_pays_par_émissions_de_dioxyde_de_carbone
At this level of bad faith, I have yet to see anyone match you on this forum.
The idolatrous gigolos of Greta do not miss one, in the ideological sense is understood.

You don't prove anything at all, you show that either you don't understand anything, or you do it on purpose.
China pollutes because most of the producing countries have outsourced their production there. China produces pollution that we no longer produce. When in the USA, their excremental lifestyle (different from Europe) is an aberration and means that they individually produce more Co2 than anyone else. So look at the tonnage per capita ... : Mrgreen:
And I prefer to be a gigolo de la Greta (ad hominem ...) than a peripatetician of neoliberal powers.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/10/19, 20:58

Greta does not spit in the soup, quite the contrary: his message is very clear: "the soup that is served to me is very good, but the RCA will make it turn sour and I want keep my usual soup, the one that I have been promised forever 'and which is threatened (unless we invest massively in the fight against CO²)".
I limit myself to synthesizing, without judging ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/10/19, 21:20

Ahmed wrote:I limit myself to synthesizing, without judging ...

I don't call it a synthesis but a very personal interpretation.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/10/19, 21:40

The image, I took it from who you know, but the background is still fairly faithful to the various interventions of Greta.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/10/19, 21:41

Ahmed wrote:The image, I took it from who you know, but the background is still fairly faithful to the various interventions of Greta.

I don't see the same things as you.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/10/19, 22:00

Small HS:
If anyone knows the series Black mirror, I recommend episode n ° 2 of the first season: 15 million merits... it seems that some talented screenwriters have a real gift for anticipation! (This obviously concerns the subject on Greta.T)
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/10/19, 22:03

Ahmed wrote:Greta does not spit in the soup, quite the contrary: his message is very clear: "the soup that is served to me is very good, but the RCA will make it turn sour and I want keep my usual soup, the one that I have been promised forever 'and which is threatened (unless we invest massively in the fight against CO²)".
I limit myself to synthesizing, without judging ...

I believe that many people, out of stupidity, are able to saw the branch on which they sit. I think Greta is, but at her age, it's excusable (not in those who handle it). So I do not share your point of view that she would have a lucidity about the advantages she enjoys as a Westerner. I even wonder if the majority of Westerners have this lucidity about their comfort and standard of living.
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."