Extinction of anthropogenic mass ... it left my kiki!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Extinction of anthropogenic mass ... it left my kiki!

by Janic » 24/11/18, 08:37

What has not changed and gotten worse is air pollution, where the dead 23000 coal and how much for fine particles suspected as autism factor and not vaccines, is not it :P
and more stupid! The testimonies of parents who see major autistic signs on a babyat once after a vaccine, do not confuse with air pollution that mainly affects highly urbanized areas, but not the countryside. These victims of vaccines are found in all environments, urban and rural. Get out of your comfort zone! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/11/18, 09:08

Janic, you prefer to trust the intuition of parents, rather than science, it's a choice. http://www.doctissimo.fr/grossesse/news ... on-autisme
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamape ... ct/2714386
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/11/18, 13:02

Janic, you prefer to trust the intuition of parents, rather than science, it's a choice.
And it's gone for a ride! It has nothing to do with any intuition. If you give toxic fungus to your kid and he writhes in pain, you may have the intuition that the mushrooms are there for something or go to the hospital to make an accurate diagnosis where the doctor will land the same questions as parents and generally will come to the same conclusions.
But vaccination (and of course the serious side effects until the death of the child), is part of a taboo subject (which is recognized by most honest doctors, ie without any direct or indirect interests with lab lobbies) which should not be called into question (like the minister who claims, despite the official literature, that there are no serious side effects and supported by your usual sects).

NB: you do as usual a confusion between science, which takes into account all the aspects of any subject, and some individuals, in direct or indirect line, with the professionals of the production of a product and who defend their business rather than the facts.
So your right, too, is to believe in media or industrial lobbies, but does not call science, which is only a few people's point of view.
Finally, there is no question of considering that vaccines are the only factors increasing autism, it is besides the adjuvants of vaccines that are considered to be responsible in the first place, more than the vaccine product itself. So pollution, vaccines, industrial or agricultural chemical pollutants are ways of lowering the immune functions of living organisms.
And while we are there: for glyphosate you invoke the notion of poison and dose. If it is spread 1 l per hectare it means a dose of 0.00001 L / m2, ie homeopathic dose (according to the official definition of the admissible toxicity in this medicine) and yet that is enough to destroy the herbs in question, so toxic.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/11/18, 19:46

Janic wrote:...
But vaccination (and of course the serious side effects until the death of the child), is part of a taboo subject ...

Not at all. We talk about it, vaccination:
"Measles, a comeback due to mistrust of vaccination
22 people have died from measles in France since 2008 and more than 24.500 cases have been reported between 2008 and 2017 according to InVS. This recrudescence is due to growing mistrust of vaccination. "
https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/a ... ent-72562/
People like you participate in this mistrust by insinuating that the risks would outweigh the benefits. At the limit, this obscurantism is criminal.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/11/18, 20:49

Janic wrote: ...
But vaccination (and of course the serious side effects until the death of the child), is part of a taboo subject ...

Not at all. We talk about it, vaccination:
"Measles, a comeback due to mistrust of vaccination
22 people have died of measles in France since 2008 and more than 24.500 cases were reported between 2008 and 2017 according to the InVS. This upsurge is due to growing mistrust of vaccination. "
https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/a ... ent-72562 /

. You see that vaccination is indeed a taboo subject: not touch my friend!
If you know how to make a simple rule of three from 2008 to 2018 that makes 2,2 death annually. A real epidemic of course! :? For information on the last 3 deaths recorded, 2 were vaccinated either statistically 66% of the vaccinated died. This is what the DIY does with the numbers you indicate.
Meanwhile, tuberculosis kills hundreds of people every year, and the minister, by chance, has not included this pathology among the mandatory vaccines ... weird, weird, really weird! 520 to 730 deaths PER YEAR, all the same!
https://fr.statista.com/statistiques/47 ... berculose/
Is it due to the mistrust of vaccination as the lobbies follow the authorities.
If this were so, most of the cases would not be found only around the big cities, but everywhere in France.
People like you participate in this mistrust by insinuating that the risks would outweigh the benefits. At the limit, this obscurantism is criminal
you see how much the jamming of your sources does not even give you the opportunity to analyze the situations that have already been widely seen and reviewed in the subjects concerned.
As it turns out I do not have the infused science, soft...Yes Yes. No one ever said and asserted that the risks outweighed the benefits, but that there were significant risks that concerned parents saw, but medics are reluctant to attribute to vaccines for fear of being kicked out and banned from doing so. exercise . On the other hand, the right to freedom of conscience is a "sacred" thing that is flouted here, will be flouted elsewhere and everyone will complain about it when a subject that concerns them bears the cost.
In reality, what matters is the quality of life of everyone who makes it able to fight against this or that pathology or to be a victim when the immune system is over-solicited without precautions (yet enshrined in law) and no pseudo supposed protection will not change anything.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/11/18, 10:59

Janic wrote:...

To speak of a subject differently from the way in which Janic speaks about it is that it is taboo since one does not say what it affirms!
Normal, scientists and the majority of the population do not think what he thinks, and rightly so, we know that hundreds, even thousands of life avoiding epidemics, are saved each year by vaccination.

At this level of blind bias based on selection bias always dependent and amalgam, no discussion is possible.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/11/18, 13:36

Janic wrote: ...

To speak of a subject differently from the way in which Janic speaks about it is that it is taboo since one does not say what it affirms!
Totally nil as reasoning!
So: "To speak of a subject differently from the way in which Exnihiloest speaks of it, it is because it is taboo since we do not say what it says! " you see it works perfectly ... about you!
In fact, you have on one side the official speech that has all the media to advertise its products, as on the flu currently on the air as FR2, FR3, France inter and assimilated. In front of associations, without financial means, without having media to express themselves differently and you act as if it were the opposite.
Normal, the scientists and the majority of the population do not think what he thinks him,
.No ! There are no scientists (whose crust depends on their submission to dogma) on one side and non-scientists on the other, according to the image that the media and labs would like to believe. Knowledge is not exclusive to a category of paid individuals to promote their business and products.
As for the population, you pretend to ignore that either they do not have the skills in biology to verify the validity of the vaccine dogma, or they are afraid and submit to superstitiously the official constraints, it is not voluntary, nor spontaneous
and for good reason, on knows that hundreds, even thousands of lives avoiding epidemics, are saved every year by vaccination
Prove it otherwise than with just improper advertising effects.
At this level of blind bias based on selection bias always dependent and amalgam, no discussion is possible.
Ouarf! I'm sure you did not understand and analyze what you write above. Do you want me to dissect each of the words used to construct this absurd prose? Whatever with you no discussion is possible ... no? : Cheesy:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:

by Exnihiloest » 25/11/18, 18:08

Forhorse wrote:It's not a story the other would be useful / useless ... should just stop thinking population growth that's it. Limit the number of children per couple pendants 2 few generations already shoed good for the planet.
Besides I act according to that belief because I do not want children.

It can not be denied that by attacking the primary cause of our concerns, which is the excess of men over the resources of the earth that satisfy their needs, we can solve them.
But I doubt that anyone follows the advice. This is not necessarily helpful, as there is a clear natural decline in demographics in the future, except in Africa.
The higher the standard of living, the less you have children. East Asia is passing through, and generalization is predictable unless we break the standard of living for so-called ecological issues.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/11/18, 18:28

Janic wrote:... completely nil as reasoning!

Either the other person's reasoning sucks, or the other didn't get it, that's how you start most of your posts when you don't agree with what you're replying to, chasing them by lawsuits ("you pretend to ignore" ...).
Only your reasoning is never null, we know that. But we idiots, even an answer like "completely null as reasoning" suits us perfectly, we will have had the answer of a great thinker, we are honored that he read and answered us, dazzled by his enlightenment, however a little disappointed in front of a depth of its answers such that one drowns there while touching the bottom. Thanks Janic.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/11/18, 20:49

janic wrote: ... completely nil as reasoning!

... Either the reasoning of the other is null, or the other has understood nothing,
That's quite right!
Reasoning can be considered as nil when it does not take into account the various aspects of a subject.
You are for the vaccines and your speech seems reasonable to you, but that does not hold when one compares the arguments of for and against.
Asking you to provide proof of what "you" claim is not impossible to do, all the same!
this is how you start most of your posts when you disagree with what you are replying to, pursuing them with motives ("you pretend to ignore" ...).
When I say "you" it concerns the speech that you hold about vaccine dealers and that you repeat the urge, but it is your choice that engages only your conscience.
Only your reasoning is never null, we know it well.
Not at all, everyone reasons on the bases they choose and therefore not being a fan of vaccines (like others for nuclear power, glyphosate and other subjects). It is obvious that I do not consider it null. since it is built on studies, "official" French or world documents coming from scientists not linked to the vaccine lobbies, as you consider your speech not null also on the arguments coming from these lobbies. that's called divergent points of view, quite simply!
But we idiots, even an answer like "completely null as reasoning" suits us perfectly, we will have had the answer of a great thinker, we are honored that he read and answered us, dazzled by his enlightenment, however a little disappointed in front of a depth of its answers such that one drowns there in touching the bottom. Thanks Janic.
I beg you it is the least I can do about such a pretty prose. In the meantime, victims of vaccines are waiting for recognition of their status as victims of the vaccines that affected them, but that seems to leave you indifferent, as well as vaccinators.
And who are even denied by the current minister who affirmed that there was no serious accident whatever they are recognized as existing by his own services.
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."