Behind a fight that seems fair, the IPCC and its donors are preparing a nightmare for us

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Behind a fight that seems fair, the IPCC and its donors are preparing a nightmare for us

by humus » 25/06/21, 08:23

ABC2019 wrote:
well if it's obvious, why don't you give it, instead of saying it's obvious?
I don't know, think about it!
ABC2019 wrote:if it is obvious "to any sane mind", how many politicians (who a priori seek to have voters) actually offer it?
Already said why. Integrate the answers of others please.
ABC2019 wrote:and what type of heating should be adopted, if the answer is obvious?

Let us admit since the question is new.
: Arrow: Bioclimatic habitat (passive), solar thermal + if necessary supplement: wood, biogas, electric PV or wind power.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Behind a fight that seems fair, the IPCC and its donors are preparing a nightmare for us

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 08:34

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
well if it's obvious, why don't you give it, instead of saying it's obvious?
I don't know, think about it!

precisely, I am thinking, and I can not find any sensible answer apart from the explanation that you do not have the answer and that you do not want to recognize it
ABC2019 wrote:if it is obvious "to any sane mind", how many politicians (who a priori seek to have voters) actually offer it?
Already said why. Integrate the answers of others please.

so your "common sense" is shared by approximately what fraction of the population?

ABC2019 wrote:and what type of heating should be adopted, if the answer is obvious?

Let us admit since the question is new.
: Arrow: Bioclimatic habitat (passive), solar thermal + if necessary supplement: wood, biogas, electric PV or wind power.

and do you think it's realistic to do that in town?

and heating "with electric PV or wind", it works in the evening in winter when there is no wind?

is this your heating method? can you send us a photo of your installations?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 25/06/21, 09:01

ABC2019 wrote:precisely, I am thinking, and I can not find any sensible answer apart from the explanation that you do not have the answer and that you do not want to recognize it

Doesn't even understand the implications of his questions : Arrow: Child or moron.

ABC2019 wrote:so your "common sense" is shared by approximately what fraction of the population?

No idea.

ABC2019 wrote:and do you think it's realistic to do that in town?

and heating "with electric PV or wind", it works in the evening in winter when there is no wind?

Always the same approach of primary criticism of those who know absolutely nothing about it.
Thermal inertia, thermal storage ring a bell?
All the heating supplements I have listed are not mutually exclusive.
Yes, all of this can be done in the city, but we are starting from a long way off given the poorly oriented and not isolated habitat.

There is no point in trading with you, as you are stupidly negative, reactionary negative.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 09:07

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:precisely, I am thinking, and I can not find any sensible answer apart from the explanation that you do not have the answer and that you do not want to recognize it

Doesn't even understand the implications of his questions : Arrow: Child or moron.

see my signature ....

ABC2019 wrote:so your "common sense" is shared by approximately what fraction of the population?

No idea.

not even an order of magnitude?

you are nevertheless well aware that for "voluntary degrowth" to work on a global scale, it must be shared by a large majority of the world population, otherwise those who have nothing to beat will just go take advantage to monopolize the wealth that others will leave them? do you agree with that or not?

ABC2019 wrote:and do you think it's realistic to do that in town?

Always the same approach of primary criticism of those who know absolutely nothing about it.
Thermal inertia, thermal storage ring a bell?
All the heating supplements I have listed are not mutually exclusive.
Yes, all of this can be done in the city, but we are starting from a long way off given the poorly oriented and not isolated habitat.

There is no point in trading with you, as you are stupidly negative, reactionary negative.

too bad you take it in this tone, for once we started to discuss in a concrete way.

If it's that easy to do, have you done it for your own home? we are still waiting for you to describe your solution to us. Mine I said, CAP and chimney, but I am well aware that it would not work on the scale of France without nuclear power and without fossils, I am not saying that it is the miracle solution. So, go ahead, it's up to you to say what you have chosen.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 25/06/21, 09:22

Your signature does not contemplate the case of being taken for an idiot by someone just normal.
In your delirium, the more you are persecuted, the more right you are. You are not ready to get out of it! : Lol:
I would not maintain your delirium, therefore, as far as I am concerned, absolutely no shame to cease all discussion.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 09:25

humus wrote:Your signature does not contemplate the case of being taken for an idiot by someone just normal.
In your delirium, the more you are persecuted, the more right you are. You are not ready to get out of it! : Lol:
I would not maintain your delirium, therefore, as far as I am concerned, absolutely no shame to cease all discussion.

it does not exclude this case, it is just there to remind that the answers of this style (to call the other of idiot) do not have any argumentative weight.

Start by answering the substance, and then I would start to think that you are not someone "normal" (I do not know what that means), but interesting.

Why you still haven't said how you warmed up? because it's gas or oil I guess?
0 x

humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 25/06/21, 09:58

ABC2019 wrote:it does not exclude this case, it is just there to remind that the answers of this style (to call the other of idiot) do not have any argumentative weight.

It's easy, you exclude arguments from your field of vision.
Good cerebral mill all alone, I have better things to do.

As proof that you exclude any answer that does not go in your direction, I have already answered you on my heating method.
This is a special case among X million heaters and which will not add anything to a general discussion on what should be done within the framework of a national or supra-national line project.
So still no better, good brain mill all alone, I have better things to do.

Rather than bothering others with your personal issues, take responsibility and consult.
https://philosciences.com/504
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 10:50

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:it does not exclude this case, it is just there to remind that the answers of this style (to call the other of idiot) do not have any argumentative weight.

I exclude nothing at all, I ask you questions to find out more, and it is you who scrolls.

As proof that you exclude any answer that does not go in your direction, I have already answered you on my heating method.

sorry I do not remember that you answered me by telling me how you warmed yourself.
This is a special case among X million heaters and which will not add anything to a general discussion on what should be done within the framework of a national or supra-national line project.

I do not see how that requires a national or supra national project, I did not ask the opinion of the European Commission before having mine installed!

I asked you the question because you took a very aggressive tone with me, which nobody was forcing you to do (compare with Rajqawee's messages to tell the difference), so I ask you how you treat it problem of your heating, before attacking others.

For the moment you seem stuck in your aggressive posture, without responding on the merits.

Already for me just that, it proves that there are consistency problems in what you defend, otherwise you would explain it simply, without needing this aggressive side. Any further aggressive response would of course only confirm this.
0 x

humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 25/06/21, 12:36

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:

I exclude nothing at all, I ask you questions to find out more, and it is you who scrolls.

sorry I do not remember that you answered me by telling me how you warmed yourself.

I do not see how that requires a national or supra national project, I did not ask the opinion of the European Commission before having mine installed!

I asked you the question because you took a very aggressive tone with me, which nobody was forcing you to do (compare with Rajqawee's messages to tell the difference), so I ask you how you treat it problem of your heating, before attacking others.

For the moment you seem stuck in your aggressive posture, without responding on the merits.

Already for me just that, it proves that there are consistency problems in what you defend, otherwise you would explain it simply, without needing this aggressive side. Any further aggressive response would of course only confirm this.

In fact you do not understand anything, it does not matter, it is up to you, not want to clarify point by point with a non-understanding, nor to answer stupid or irrelevant questions.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 13:20

humus wrote:In fact you do not understand anything, it does not matter, it is up to you, not want to clarify point by point with a non-understanding, nor to answer stupid or irrelevant questions.

well, you fall into the category of "owiiii .... still" : Mrgreen:

: Arrowd: : Arrowd:
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."