Behind a fight that seems fair, the IPCC and its donors are preparing a nightmare for us

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Behind a fight that seems fair, the IPCC and its donors are preparing a nightmare for us

by izentrop » 23/06/21, 10:01

Exnihiloest wrote:The opinions of balls, I take no account.
Yet it is both your mode of action on this forum. For Guy, it's all the time, he must have testosterone to spare. : Twisted:

Seriously, when it comes to the health of our common land as in medicine, shouting wolf like "oh la la the ugly Bill Gates ..." does not advance the schmilblick, you have to look at the benefit / risk, since for the moment all the policies of the fight against CO2 are doing worse than better, let us at least let them experiment to assess the consequences.

For that alone, "people" prefer to play frightened virgins co2-climate-change / geoengineering-cooling-the-earth-against-warming-t2770-140.html # p429717
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Behind a fight that seems fair, the IPCC and its donors are preparing a nightmare for us

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/06/21, 12:02

And here it is, it reveals itself completely. We must not change anything in our disgusting way of life but use technology by doing anything as long as it continues to foam! Pathetic, irresponsible, stupid, bad, dangerous. I'd rather be in my face than in yours, the two fossils.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/21, 14:54

Janco involved:

Climate change: humanity at the dawn of cataclysmic fallout, warns the IPCC

Water shortage, exodus, malnutrition, extinction of species ... Life on earth as we know it will inevitably be transformed by climate change when children born in 2021 will be 30 years old, or even earlier, warns a draft report from the United Nations (UN) Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the content of which was unveiled on Wednesday, June 23, by Agence France-Presse. The final report is due on August 9.

Whatever the pace of reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, the devastating impacts of warming on nature and the humanity that depends on it will accelerate, assure hundreds of scientists attached to the IPCC, and become painfully palpable. before 2050.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/21, 15:52

Ah damn I had to confuse 2 news of the moment by the IPCC ... the capture of CO2 which seems to be the subject ... and the consequences ...

Must admit that the title of Guy is not very clear !! Don't you want me to change it to talk about CO2 capture? We already had subjects but they date from digital prehistory! : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/06/21, 16:10

Well no Totophe, since in the future that the IPCC promises us we will filter the air, purify the water, deacidify the oceans, feed the plankton, put shit in the atmosphere etc, etc ... to keep our " western way of life ". And in addition, we will become eternal, finally those who will have circles, a lot of circles (and who will pass after the guinea pigs) while the rest of the population may die, since they are useless such as meter readers and clog makers ... among other supermarket cashiers and overwhelmed craftsmen. The purification according to the oberschtroumph fürer Blédina with great blow of suppression of social advantages, eugenics for privileged, shanty towns, sterilizations and organized pandemics ... it is not beautiful the neo Nazism technocratic fascism? : Mrgreen:
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 23/06/21, 17:41

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Well no Totophe, since in the future that the IPCC promises us we will filter the air, purify the water, deacidify the oceans, feed the plankton, put shit in the atmosphere etc, etc ... to keep our " western way of life ". ...

I think scientists are realizing that we have already passed the critical point where the climate machine is going to go crazy.

It is not just about CO2 or GHGs: it is about agricultural production methods (for example in the Amazon), the evolution of the habitat, the artificialization of the soils, forests in great suffering. almost everywhere in the world because of predators sensitive to frost (the case of pine in Europe, but also on the American west coast).
The IPCC must realize that we are losing the battle.

And so we enter into the logic of survival: I have money, I will be able to adapt and survive. But this logic will not apply globally at the level of the planet. The worse things go, the more it is everyone for himself.

I think we are not going to "put shit in the atmosphere", but rather "move" populations to get their hands on water resources that will be vital to survive climate change.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/06/21, 17:57

it's still funny this idea that seems to hang around, that everything was fine before and that there was never a climatic or agricultural disaster ... : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/06/21, 18:01

ENERC wrote:The IPCC must realize that we are losing the battle.

The IPCC uses databases from scientists mainly "by us paid" to do a gigantic market study for manufacturers so that they can make money on all fronts: By polluting and decontaminating. How beautiful is the imposture?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/21, 18:23

Live covid-21, 23, 25, 27 ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

2 ° C rise in global temperature would be apocalyptic, predicts IPCC report

According to an internal report from the IPCC, the consequences of global warming are even more dramatic than expected. On the eve of international climate negotiations, scientists are calling for a boost: “We need a radical transformation. We must redefine our way of life and consumption, ”they warn. THANK YOU COVID !!

Humanity is on the threshold of a major catastrophe and climate change is taking an apocalyptic turn. It is in substance the content of an internal document of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) that Agence France Presse has obtained. In a 137-page technical summary, several hundred scientists claim that the devastating consequences of global warming on nature and humanity will accelerate. Its effects are likely to be palpable long before 2050, they predict. Some will even be inevitable, regardless of the pace of reduction in greenhouse gas emissions. Thus, according to the IPCC, the extinction of species, malnutrition and water shortages are already inevitable.

One of the major innovations introduced by this document is the lowering of the threshold beyond which warming can be considered acceptable. The IPCC now estimates that exceeding the 1,5 ° C rise in temperatures compared to the pre-industrial era could lead, "gradually, to serious consequences, for centuries, and sometimes irreversible". These analyzes render null and void the 2015 Paris Agreement where the countries of the world had committed to limiting global warming to 2 ° C. An action deemed insufficient if we want to avoid disaster.

0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 23/06/21, 19:33

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ENERC wrote:The IPCC must realize that we are losing the battle.

The IPCC uses databases from scientists mainly "by us paid" to do a gigantic market study for manufacturers so that they can make money on all fronts: By polluting and decontaminating. How beautiful is the imposture?

I do not believe in collusion between scientists who contribute to the IPCC and companies. (He surely has black sheep)
The mission of the IPCC is to inform. And what we can see is that he pisses in a violin since nothing has changed.
That he raises his voice and that some contributors are very angry with not being listened to is understandable.

The IPCC has no control over events. Any. (I'm talking about the real step of us pipo players).

In Reims, traders are closing their shops because they were flooded 3 times in 15 days with the violent thunderstorms that we have at the moment. this is the real thing that we live: the trader is closing not because of the 4000 pages of the IPCC, but because he is stunned by the succession of catastrophes. The current thunderstorms are outside the norm in terms of frequency, violence and duration. This is just the concrete side of what the IPCC is saying and will say.
1 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."