Analyses on anthropogenic global warming

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Analysis of anthropogenic global warming

by Janic » 13/04/18, 08:48

Janic wrote:
For the video I do not know English! So without notice. Me neither, but it's subtitled.

So you give an opinion without knowing, therefore.
as usual you rush without taking the time to read and analyze the subject.
a) I agree with what Ahmed said. And so I say: "These populations are in a survival situation, no comfort. (about the meat and your comment) So indeed Ahmed is right on all counts. "
b) I do not give an opinion on THE video, and therefore obviously, (it's a truism) and gave none!

PS: I read the Google translation where the subject is variously shared or criticized, but a little insufficient to get a fair opinion!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Incompetence of climastrologists

by Exnihiloest » 26/08/21, 18:28

As much as one can be skeptical about the ridiculous climatology of which the models do not converge and the forecasts prove to be double to triple false in only 5 years of observation, as much we can count on the physics which has proved its worth and whose forecasts are reliable. However, the temperature of the planet is thermodynamics, it is statistical mathematics, it is physics.

So when physicists tell climatologists that they are going wrong, which happens regularly, you have to listen to them carefully.
That one, Dr Patrick Frank, undoubtedly exasperated, made a notification to the IPCC in accordance with the IPCC's own error reporting protocol. It's even more appalling than I thought.
He tells us: In early September 2019, my study of climate models passed peer review and was published in the Atmospheric Sciences section of Frontiers in Earth Science. It answers the following questions: How reliable are climate models and how much credit should we give to their predictions of a hot CO2-fueled future? The answers are: they are unreliable, and no credit."

Details:
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 00223/full

"In my six-year journey to publication, through nine journal submissions, 30 reviewers, and their 35 reviews, I haven't encountered a single climate modeler who understood physical error analysis, or propagation of errors, or the significance of model calibration or uncertainty, or the impact of physical errors on predictive reliability, or even the absolutely central distinction between accuracy and precision.

Climate modelers are clearly unable to assess the reliability of their own models. This finding provides an explanation for the universal use of an unnecessary precision metric to claim the reliability of projections in their published work, rather than accuracy.

I mention these difficulties because in order to assess the error ... you will need to consult competent experimental physicists, who understand the analysis of physical errors, rather than climatologists, who do not understand it.
[...]

All general circulation models, whatever their other uses, are totally unsuitable for making projections of anthropogenic global warming. They cannot tell us absolutely anything about how air temperatures might change in the future, nor can they explain the temperature excursions of the past.

GCMs, by themselves, cannot detect, attribute or project the impact of CO2 emissions on average temperatures on the earth's surface, neither in the present nor in the XNUMXst century.

The uncertainty propagated by the simulation time steps generates an envelope of uncertainty far too large to allow a reliable projection of future warming, whatever the time scale. Models cannot say anything about atmospheric temperature.
It is therefore formally demonstrated that the projections of global warming from climate models are no better than conjectures.

These projections, which justify all concerns about our influence on the climate, are, to put it bluntly, totally unreliable.

They cannot provide reliable information on the warming or cooling of the climate. For this, you can consult the Oracle of Delphi as well as one or the other of the climate models of general circulation.
."

It turns out that climatologists are incompetent who have no idea how to deal with the margins of uncertainty and the errors they propagate. They can actually consult the Oracle of Delphi or read the entrails of chickens, and have the same results, besides that is what they do, they are the new Haruspices of the carbocentrist religion.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/21, 18:51

Hey, another rogue scientist affiliated with the infamous Heartland Institute, and when you research who revolves around, you always find the same crap that are the models of Blédina (They are all there!) ... as if by chance. A small group of assholes going around in circles, rehashing the same nonsense, lies and actively practicing manipulation. It's beautiful corruption, all the same ...
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 26/08/21, 19:23

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Here, more scum of rogue scientist affiliated with the infamous Heartland Institute ...

Slander is part of the panoply of far-right propaganda, as is the harassment of people and the stifling of their words with flooding. Here it is incessant.
The slander targets both contributors to this forum, that the defamation of the cited scientists when they do not blow in the desired direction.

The subjects of this forum are not ecology or health, but their instrumentalisation by some activists against the governments in place. The more the elections approach, the more we see these virulent bigots against Macron and against those here too moderate in relation to the power in place.
Are these hidden bigots fans of Marine Le Pen or Florian Philippot, the future will undoubtedly tell.

I do not know if the extreme right has drowned this forum or if it emanates from the editorial line, but this extreme right is starting to be heavy.

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(Here, Bozo no longer gives clairvoyance - he does not see how the curve allows us to see -, but reviews the Other on his spreadsheet while denying the fact that he is right, relying on delusional hypotheses. . The balloon has holes or is it still a low maneuver ...? Would he be the only one able to speak, advise, use the rule of 3?)

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
FUCK BUT BREAK UP !!!!

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(It is with this kind of answer that we can all realize to what extent Bozo is robotic, cynical, iniquitous, pathetic, smelly and cunning ... a real junk ...)

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
It's normal, on one side we have infamous fascists who often tell the truth and piss off the power in place ....

Considering the time he spends trying to piss off the ruling power, this last quote seems like a half-word admission that he is an infamous fascist who thinks he is telling the truth. But have we ever seen the truth coming from the fascists ?!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/21, 19:53

(The guy copies / sticks the same dung everywhere and he dares to come and talk about flooding !!!! Funny ...)
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 26/08/21, 20:52

Exnihiloest wrote: 
As much as one can be skeptical about the ridiculous climatology

If I'm not mistaken, you will correct me if necessary, the Dr. Patrick Frank does not question here the RCA but the forecasts of the IPCC, it seems to me?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 00:24

the rate of sea ice melt in August was the weakest in 20 years

but hey it rained at the top of Greenland, a first since 1950, which made the headlines.

Let's imagine it would have been the opposite, record cold at the top of Greenland, but the fastest rate of sea ice melting in 20 years, what would have been the headlines in the newspapers in your opinion? : Wink:

like what by choosing what we talk about, we can show what we want ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 01:53

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Here, more scum of rogue scientist affiliated with the infamous Heartland Institute ...

Slander is part of the panoply of far-right propaganda, as is the harassment of people and the stifling of their words with flooding. Here it is incessant.

Blablabla ... another one whose spike protein has really smashed the brain ...

The slander and defamation comes from you ... you are a little doggie manipulator of macronism stinking of fascism.

You said you were born on the left if I remember correctly? Which left? To the left of adolf and to the right of heinrich? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 27/08/21, 07:19

ABC2019 wrote: like what by choosing what we talk about, we can show what we want ....

I recognize that you are an expert in this field, systematically ignoring the general trends that bother you. : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 07:57

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: like what by choosing what we talk about, we can show what we want ....

I recognize that you are an expert in this field, systematically ignoring the general trends that bother you. : roll:

what general trend are you talking about?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)