Analyses on anthropogenic global warming

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Analysis of anthropogenic global warming

by izentrop » 30/05/17, 00:38

Exnihiloest wrote:The biases of measurements, you have to shovel the side of the good-thinking. The problem is that the well-thinking uses it for the forecasts, and crashes:
https://www.contrepoints.org/2014/06/04 ... e-climate-2
Not serious as a site and still the climatoseptic sphere

Do you have interests in a multinational or what?

When they all understand, it may be too late to act the right way. http://www.slate.fr/story/39069/climato ... -evolution
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/06/17, 12:45

Sorry for the overlay, but I think it's not bad, the redesign of the Jancovici site
... every "scientist" necessarily has an authorized opinion on climate change. Nothing could be more inaccurate!
Image https://jancovici.com/changement-climat ... du-climat/
1 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 04/06/17, 09:32

Exnihiloest wrote:A release of CO2 does not demonstrate anything at all with regard to warming, since the quantified cause and effect relationship between increase in CO2 and temperature is not made. It is even less so since the most important greenhouse gas is water vapor whose cycle and effects are very little known ...

Hello,

It seems to me that we should be talking about making CO2, rather than releasing it?

And when we burn hydrocarbons we also make a lot of water vapor ...

But the water cycle is a giant air conditioner, it condenses at altitude and evaporates below, in addition the clouds make the shade, difficult to compare that with the greenhouse effect of CO2 ... ?
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/06/17, 11:39

dede2002 wrote:But the water cycle is a giant air conditioner, it condenses at altitude and evaporates below, in addition the clouds make the shade, difficult to compare that with the greenhouse effect of CO2 ... ?

The atmospheric water cycle (hydrosphere) has a very short parking time, just over a week compared to 1500 to 10000 years for glaciers.
The surfaces covered with water (70% of the surface of the globe) acts as a thermal buffer.
The oceans store in tropical areas the sum of 130 X10 to the power of 21 joules of energy over 100 days for only 100 m of water thickness!
In the context of global warming, therefore, there should be an accentuation of the phenomenon of evaporation, or parasol effect which should partially counteract warming .... via mechanical dissipation of energy, what is called cyclones. .. : roll:

If there is a consensus on the issue of global warming, it is quite different regarding the consequences of it.
Clouds play a particularly important role in the evolution of the climate (not only on the weather as we might think).
For those interested, there is the site EUCLIPSE(European Union Cloud Intercomparison, Process Study & Evaluation Project), in order to realize the complexity of the thing ...
http://www.euclipse.eu/downloads/D1.2_euclipse_CALIPSO-PARASOL.pdf
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Earthquake
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Earthquake » 04/11/17, 06:10

izentrop wrote:Sorry for the overlay, but I think it's not bad, the redesign of the Jancovici site

Not bad, the debate is moving towards overhauling the overlay!

And you still have to type comments such as:
Exnihiloest wrote:... the most important greenhouse gas is water vapor whose cycle and effects are very little known ...

The water vapor content of the atmosphere depends on the temperature, therefore:
- the warmer it is, the more there is and the more it contributes to the greenhouse effect
- the colder it is, the less there is and the less it contributes to the greenhouse effect

It is not the water vapor cycle that decides the average temperature.

It's not very complicated, but Exnihi still pretends to miss it.

Responding to trolls is just a waste of energy. I don't know how it plays on anthropogenic warming.
0 x
The keyword of our survival, that's life because we do not eat pebbles, then kill them with respect and discernment!
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/04/18, 09:45

Allan Savary brings his solution to desertification, it is very simple:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/04/18, 12:37

The error on the influence of herds on desertification is due to the fact that domestic herds are confined around villages and also to the fact that many animals are only raised for the prestige that their possession brings ... But, on this last point, we are badly placed to blame them ...
The solution is not so simple to apply, from a practical point of view.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/04/18, 13:16

You're right Ahmed, it's simplistic and Janic did not cry out at the meat lobbi, surprising : Wink:
He makes a lot of extraordinary baseless claims
HM, by its blind confidence and its advocacy in favor of animal husbandry as a remedy for almost all the ills of the land, contributes to the destruction - and not to the improvement - of the biodiversity and ecosystems of wild areas. http://www.publiclandsranching.org/html ... t_diet.htm
Gougle but understandable translation.

See as well http://www.humanite-biodiversite.fr/art ... climatique
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/04/18, 17:13

You're right Ahmed, it's simplistic and Janic did not cry out at the meat lobbi, surprising

you can only shout at lobbies when there really are! These populations are in a situation of survival, not of comfort. So indeed Ahmed is right down the line.
For the video I don't know English! So without notice.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/04/18, 19:28

Janic wrote:For the video I don't know English! So without notice.
Me neither, but it's subtitled.
So you give an opinion without knowing, therefore. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x