Kyot'Home, the new version is moving forward! Poll!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.

Would you participate in Kyot'Home as part of a complete online interface (php)?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 14:30

Rulian : Arrow:

Don't worry about my house, I take care of it all the time, you may remember that it is a well insulated wooden frame; only:

- either a heat recovery system by a network of pipes buried in the ground + water / water heat pump,

- either solar collectors connected to the underfloor heating + domestic hot water; if God (I don't know which) gives me life, I should install it in the years to come. There are also photovoltaic cell sensors, but it is still too expensive and not sufficiently subsidized or paid for by EDF. We have already mentioned all this in another subject.

- either 2 or 3 but investment cost too high.

BY THE WAY : I signed up to test the new Kyot'home software and the table to fill out does not seem simple to me since I receive invoices every 2 or 3 months.
How to proceed, I heat with city gas and the gas / electric subscriptions are on the same invoice and the dates are offset from consumption. it makes doing real gymnastics to get a monthly consumption.
I saw that we go back to 1995 or I live in this house since 1989. it would have been interesting to be able to compare from the beginning. In addition I changed my boiler 2 years ago.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/06, 14:40

Rulian wrote:Thank you for your answers, gentlemen.

Jean63, public lighting does not always shine all night (at my parents' house it is cut between 1h and 4 or 5h), and there are serious public safety issues (traffic and risk of aggression).

In Belgium, the motorways and national roads (see certain departmental ones) are lit almost continuously (distance and duration level).

I do not know what it brings to the level of highway safety (which are the safest lanes) but given the state of Belgian road surfaces I think that part of the lighting credits would be better spent in the repair of roadways ( all the more so as some potholes are suicidal for bikers, of which I am one ...)

For urban lighting it is more a social act (anti burglary) than comfort for the inhabitants. Do not forget either that sodium lamps are among those that have (long had) the best consumption / brightness performance.

I quote :

With a light efficiency of 55 lm / W, these sources were the most economical at the time. The technology of these lamps evolved enormously until the 50s, when their morphology then changed little.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampe#Lamp ... _de_sodium

For comparison, on this page you will find the light output of other technologies (only compact fluorescent, neon and led do better): https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=552
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 08/02/06, 15:39

jean63 wrote:Rulian : Arrow:
BY THE WAY : I signed up to test the new Kyot'home software and the table to fill out does not seem simple to me since I receive invoices every 2 or 3 months.
How to proceed, I heat with city gas and the gas / electric subscriptions are on the same invoice and the dates are offset from consumption. it makes doing real gymnastics to get a monthly consumption.
I saw that we go back to 1995 or I live in this house since 1989. it would have been interesting to be able to compare from the beginning. In addition I changed my boiler 2 years ago.

Rulian:
Who it is who had a good idea to want to put the function "irregular" : Mrgreen:

Jean:
Don't worry Jean after fightage with Rulian I will put a function which will allow you to fill in an irregular way :P

You have been raised since 89, hat in the archiving. And it is indeed interesting to have a history, I will change the departure date to 1985 20 years is not it?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/06, 16:01

Well the "irregular" option was available the last time I tested ...

Otherwise for the 20 years yes it is good I think. (beyond that is being really fond of invoices ...)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/02/06, 16:12

Nono: you're not nice to me !! : Cry:
I have nothing against the irregular calculation mode, it's just that we have to figure out how to manage it ... and we still don't have the answer.

Jean63: your monthly electricity consumption is accessible just by taking a look at your meter every first of the month and doing a subtraction. For town gas, I suppose there is also a counter that runs (never seen with my own eyes how it is done, always experienced with electric heating). You only have to note it, it's always simpler and more reliable than invoices (especially since EDF invoices are based on estimates and are regularized at the end of the years, which cheerfully complicates the calculation).

I have no solution for your old invoices, at worst divides the consos of each invoice in equal parts over the months concerned. Or try to distribute as best as possible according to the data you have (on invoices in particular). It's not great for the monthly results but the annual result will be broadly unchanged.

Returning on old invoices is possible with KH, but given the 36 ways of invoicing that exist, it cannot be taken into account correctly. We must be content with an "order of idea". And then it is also up to the user to give themselves the means to know their consumption correctly. KH can't do everything ...

Kyot'Home is based above all on regular RECORDS of consumption thanks to meters, not on invoices. Then what does the past matter, isn't the goal to improve things in the future? 8)

I would integrate this update on the site.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/02/06, 16:16

Econology wrote:Well the "irregular" option was available the last time I tested ...

Otherwise for the 20 years yes it is good I think. (beyond that is being really fond of invoices ...)

Yes but it was "empty". It didn't change anything if you selected it. This is why it was removed because useless for the moment.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 08/02/06, 20:17

Well it's possible to go until 1985

The rest comes soon ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/06, 21:49

Rulian wrote:Nono: you're not nice to me !! : Cry:
I have nothing against the irregular calculation mode, it's just that we have to figure out how to manage it ... and we still don't have the answer.

Well ... irregular = "to be specified" and it quickly becomes unbearable ... so pkoi not just make a bimonthly option (every 2 months) and it is the participants who adapt so that the numbers entered match ... .no ?
0 x
Easter 85
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Easter 85 » 08/02/06, 22:48

Hello :D
as for spreadsheets, I downloaded the excel version and I noticed that wood was not counted as energy and this will be my heating method.
In addition, I do not yet live in the house that I am renovating but afterwards, I think I will follow my consumption (wood, electricity, water) and thus be able to fill the spreadsheet. I am curious to know where I am to be able to try to reduce the consos at best.
A+
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 09/02/06, 09:20

Wood is not counted because no figures are currently available. Even the ademe is still unanswered on this subject. A very detailed and complicated study of silviculture and natural forest releases is required. There are none today. The consensus is to consider that the CO2 emitted during combustion is equivalent to the CO2 absorbed during the growth of the tree. The balance sheet is therefore generally zero.

This is why it is not in the spreadsheet, because we consider a zero CO2 emission factor for wood (which does not mean that we should burn it wrongly and through of course) .

For the questions "calculations and figures", please go here instead:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/une-questi ... t1501.html
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."