kyot-home Statistics

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
hug
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

kyot-home Statistics

by hug » 10/12/06, 18:01

Hello,

Public chat http://www.kyot-home.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=129
the statistical results surprise me. According to your calculations, the annual CO2 issue (Kg / pers) of registrants varies from a report of 1 to 1000!
From that, it would be nice to give some explanations.

Looking forward to reading you.

Hug '
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 11/12/06, 13:09

Yes I do not know too much either. On the one hand, there are a few people who have tried to see how it works but have not put real values.

Those who are on wood or who have solar heating that avoids energy consumption for heating, etc ...

I've added a description box, tips and tricks in the profile, to learn more about how people save money
, and I will try to make a result analysis tool a little more complete.

Here is the explanation of a person emitting only 34KG / Pers / year:

Wooden frame house.
Insulation 25 cm wall and creeping cellulose wool.
Large glazed surface facades south / south east (u = 1.1)
Canadian well and double flow ventilation.
Heating by central mass stove
Solar water heater.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/12/06, 15:31

Hello, Hug

I have already answered in the reactions of Kyot-Home. Go take a look.

voilou
0 x
hug
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by hug » 11/12/06, 17:04

nonoLeRobot wrote:Those who are on wood or who have solar heating that avoids energy consumption for heating, etc ...

And the calculation does not take it into account?

nonoLeRobot wrote:I've added a description box, tips and tricks in the profile, to learn more about how people save money

By clicking on a profile, we would see his information?

nonoLeRobot wrote:I will try to make a result analysis tool a little more complete.

You could add 1 column for conso in KWH and one for GHGs, according DPe ADEME.
http://www2.ademe.fr/servlet/KBaseShow? ... atid=15028

A passive house consumes less than 15 kWh / m² per year
14.50 KG / 100 m2 = 0,145 KG / m2.
Knowing that the standard A is less than 5 KG / M2 / year, 0,145 is totally farfelu !!!
According to local ADEME, 90% of current French housing is between F and G.

Uh, if it can help you, I want to test the system if you want :)
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 11/12/06, 17:48

Thank you Hug, for your link on the DPE, it will be very interesting to add the comparison to Kyot-home. For the CO2 / m2 it's going to be quite easy, but for energy efficiency, I do not know, because we would have to make changes, so far we have not looked at energy efficiency, considering that what matters is the result, the CO2 finally issued.

nonoLeRobot wrote:
Those who are on wood or who have solar heating that avoids energy consumption for heating, etc ...
And the calculation does not take it into account?

I do not see why we should take it into account, if it does not produce CO2 or very low CO2.

I did not understand your problem with passive house consumption. Since we deal only with the emission of GHGs, we can very well imagine houses with zero emissions per year (not counting electricity for the current sector) with solar or wood heating ...

We must also see that on Kyot-home is a bit biased because those who register are often those who are already interested in the problem and therefore often have relatively low consumption.

Otherwise, it would be planned to display the description when selecting a registrant.

We will also probably add a box to compare the GHG by m2 with the ADEME criterion. For conso KWH, I do not know, and yes your help would be welcome if you want to offer us how to do the calculations and tests.
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 08 / 06 / 12, 22: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
hug
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by hug » 11/12/06, 17:59

It seems to me that it would be necessary in any case to find a way to make the base more reliable. One of the interests of the trick is the playful interest of the comparison. on Kyot-home, you have also launched the idea of ​​comparison from one month to another and the friendly competition.
If I can compare, see what others do, exchange, I can improve. If the data is unreliable, it is immediately less interesting.
That said, I do not have much idea about how to do it, except to eliminate the obviously unrealistic data and / or ask the registrants for serious ones.

Hug '

:)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/12/06, 19:18

About the reliability of the data, you're right Hug, it removes a potential interest playful KH. But how do you want to filter? Maybe we can find criteria ... to see, but it's not won. And we can not do housework by hand, it would be unrealistic, and hardly more reliable anyway.

For ademe housing diagnostics, thanks for the links. We'll dive in and see what we could add to Kyot-Home. However, the values ​​of energy efficiency are of little interest to us, and the CO2 / m2 even less. It's the CO2 per person that counts, not the one by m2. It deliberately penalizes people living in huge things. I refer you to the Kyot-home FAQ on this point.

Afterwards for the questions of ergonomics and visualization of the results of the other members, I quite agree. Must see with Nono, it is he who manages the big stuff PHP / MySQL.

If you have ideas, she is welcome. We can talk about it on MSN if you want. In this case, send me an MP.
0 x