Kyot'Home online Online !!!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

Kyot'Home online Online !!!

by nonoLeRobot » 12/02/06, 20:48

So here you can see the news of Rulian www.econologie.com or directly go to the website of www.kyot-home.com to see. And participate!

Of course any comments and suggestions will be welcome.

Good surfing!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/06, 12:24

I was finally able to register and participate in the program ... on the other hand there is something that I do not pick ... What CO2 kg emission coefficient have you retained per liter of fuel?

It seems a little exaggerated ... (we should be around 2,6 kg by L while he is at 3)

ps: even at 2,6 I am VERY far (like most) from satisfying Kyoto ... frankly it is "scary" ... When will a JT report on KH eh? :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/06, 12:50

reps: my username appears more in the rankings on this page: http://www.kyot-home.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=105
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 27/11/06, 02:48

While I copy it paste on hand I announce news and new stats

"Three months ago to the day, we added a new feature that allowed for a classification of domestic CO3 emissions. We have greatly improved this classification by adding the type of dwelling and heating which allows a comparison to be made. thinner.

We are also very happy with the increase in registrations, we have gone from 200 to 280 in three months the number of visitors has also greatly increased in recent weeks.

So today, November 26, 2006, we have 68 kyot'homes out of the 108 registered who have complete data. That is 63%, 3 months ago we had 56%. "

CO2 emissions statistics

For your nickname, it's settled, for the cost of the fuel is 2.98 and will ask Rulian but there is surely a good reason.

I remind you that
- in the article it is the stats set for November 26, but by logging in, you have access to the stats in real time ("ranking" in the right box)

- To see your nickname instead of ***, you must allow the display in your profile.

- In the profile you can now describe your solutions, techniques or problems. They will serve later.
0 x