Climate change observed in Quebec (video + debate)

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

Climate change observed in Quebec (video + debate)

by Christophe » 12/12/11, 13:09

Observation of global warming in Quebec: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmshcu ... rails_tech specially created post for Quebecois du forum.

The consequences are good but not the causes (chemtrails), read my 2 comments:

Nothing to do with contrails: the absence of condensation trajectories will INCREASE the temperature (see the example of the days that followed the 11 September in the USA).
In other words: a contrail will LOWER the temperature at ground level which will therefore receive less solar radiation. What you observe in Quebec is the beginning of the consequences of climate change ... Without contrail, it would be ... even worse!

ps: other hypotheses say that the sulfur contained in the kerosene exhaust reduces the greenhouse effect (radiation repelled by sulfur at altitude). Which amounts to the same: with contrail = colder because radiation is repelled. Without contrail = warmer. It's called global geoengineering: https://www.econologie.com/forums/geoingenie ... t2770.html To meditate...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/12/11, 15:12

Already net in 1989, this global warming in Japan, seen a Japanese Hokkaido, who had surprised me saying that Hokkaido was warming as much as around Paris (my raspberry had 2 weeks already, currently 3 to 4 weeks).

Also Quebec is warming from 1989, but even stronger, given the proximity of Groendland, and more serious around zero.

But this video is obsessive about the chimtrails, with rigging.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/12/11, 16:48

Bad!

To be taken with moderation because here in Quebec City, long before planes and cars, there had been a snow-free winter with temperatures approaching more spring than winter, if we take into account that our region is one of who receives the most snow and draw your own conclusion!

Regarding the video or we can see that there are no chemtrails on rainy days ..., it makes me laugh! : Cheesy:

Do not worry the winter is back here with snow and temperatures below normal on many occasions! 8)
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain