Climate: 4 ° C in mid May? Notice meteorologists?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 16/05/10, 20:09

Ptilu wrote:You should learn about Bolzmann's reasoning, it would open up your perspective and your understanding of the reality of the universe. As for the quantum behavior of the infinitely large, I do not know where to look for it, because the fact that general relativity is profoundly deterministic is one of the great contradictions of physics ...

I grant you that Bolzmann was a very good statistician. on the other hand, it was also a big ball of 19eme ...

Let's take a closer look at the guy:

"Ludwig Boltzmann is also one of the first European scientists to recognize the scope of the theory of electromagnetism as formulated by Maxwell. His many contributions in this field include in particular the confirmation of Maxwell's prediction"

It's crisp, because, how to forget that the existence of magnetic monopolies highlighted by Dirac or experimentally at the ILL of Grenoble or by Marko Rodin, invalidate Maxwell's equations. who, therefore, make a better coffee, than just equations.

"All his life, Boltzmann tried to demonstrate the second principle of thermodynamics from molecular statistics ..."

So, curious as coincidence, if he had been the 20eme, he would have been part of the IPCC ;-) and anti-free energy lobby.

Note that his obstinacy did not bring him luck, he committed suicide ...

Then, with respect to the relativity of our friend Einstein, whom you branded as a rigid proof, do not forget that he was more cautious, to see a lot more cunning and foreseeing a triple action fuse, which is the least we can expect from a member of the chosen people. He invented EPR, the magic toolbox to repair the theories that despair, which today avoided him turning in his grave with the scalar waves that do not respect the rules of electromagnetism or light gain, which gives us proof that the limit of the speed of light was not one.
So even on a large scale, your argument of relativity queen, does not hold.

To go faster than light ...
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 277a0.html

I persist and sign, the more our knowledge progresses, the more we see the climate behave like a quantum electromagnetic model, and therefore, that human thought can influence.

Well, it reminds me of the rain dance that man has been doing since 800000 years.

To persist in opposing science and consciousness is very doubtful and more like a control of the masses than of pragmatism.

The day when the slave becomes king, the earth trembles, as the other said in the book, and this is probably the reason for this desire to control the mass of slaves whose instrumentalized science is the weapon .

Ptilu, under your sweet and fragile name, hides a formidable warrior.
It's well played, I must recognize.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/05/10, 21:30

These affirmations are archifausses and typical of a deformation which wants to see the end of the physics whereas this physics remains at the base of these experiments and essential to understand them !!!!
These affirmations and insinuations want to make believe supernatural ideas that have no experimental scientific evidence and deceive the readers!
It's crisp, because, how to forget that the existence of magnetic monopolies highlighted by Dirac or experimentally at the ILL of Grenoble or by Marko Rodin, invalidate Maxwell's equations. who, therefore, make a better coffee, than just equations.

Maxwell's equations are indispensable and remain totally in agreement with these experiments which observe a Boltzman (quantised) type of monopoly statistic, to explain their experiments, but these monopolies (as the fractional charges of the quantum Hall effect do not want to say that the free electron does not have an entire charge) are mobile, quantum, but remain confined always in their sample which as usual magnet always has a south pole face opposite to the north face that can not be separated !!

Then, with respect to the relativity of our friend Einstein, whom you branded as a rigid proof, do not forget that he was more cautious, to see a lot more cunning and foreseeing a triple action fuse, which is the least we can expect from a member of the chosen people. He invented EPR, the magic toolbox to repair the theories that despair, which today avoided him turning in his grave with the scalar waves that do not respect the rules of electromagnetism or light gain, which gives us proof that the limit of the speed of light was not one.
So even on a large scale, your argument of relativity queen, does not hold.
To go faster than light ...
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 277a0.html

is also archifausse and an insinuation intended to deceive the reader because on the contrary this article measures experimental facts in total agreement with relativity and electromagnetism without scalar wave. No one has ever observed, scalar wave, evoked in muddy rantings of this kind!

The conclusion of the cited article clearly explains that there is nothing extraordinary to stop any false statement of this type:
Finally, we note that the observed superluminal light pulse propagation is not at odds with causality or special relativity. In fact, the very existence of the lossless anomalous dispersion region given in equation (1) is a result of the Kramers – Kronig relation which itself is based on the causality requirements of electromagnetic responses3, 5. Remarkably, the signal velocity4 of a light pulse , defined as the velocity at which the half point of the pulse front travels, also exceeds the speed of light in a vacuum, c, in the present experiment. It has also been suggested4, 16 that the true speed at which information is carried by a light pulse should be defined as the "frontal" velocity of a step-function-shaped signal which has been shown not to exceed c (ref. 4) . The implications of the present experiment on signal propagation and its speed will be further analyzed, particularly for the case when the light pulse consists of only a few photons.

This experience in 2000 does not disagree (not at odds) with causality and relativity for the transmission of information !!
The same phenomenon can be observed on other waves, such as waves on the water or acoustic waves!

The reader of this forum is deceived by such statements of pure intoxication, especially if he does not have the necessary knowledge to be aware of lies and deformities.
To put it simply, if the scalar waves existed, the light would have a third longitudinal component, never observed, to the great surprise of the physicists of the early 1800 (FRESNEL) who sought it, by analogy with the acoustic waves in the 1 solids longitudinal and 2 transversal, well before Maxwell's equations, without finding it !!
Electromagnetism with Faraday and its equation by Maxwell confirmed the purely transversal nature of electromagnetic waves!
If the longitudinal component existed, concretely, the microwave ovens would be very dangerous, because it would pass through the shields of these microwaves, and kill us quickly !!!
Please stop this intoxication of econology readers!

Quantum mechanics already has enough strange properties, proven by a large number of experiments, not to invent anything, incoherent, which has no experimental proof !!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/05/10, 21:50

On the other hand the fluctuations of the climate have nothing to do with the quantum mechanics, because a certain lorenz in the 1963 years, discovered trying to simulate and simplify the meteorological equations, that even with 3 variables and ultra-simple equations, of classical mechanics, their behavior was unpredictable !!
With Poincarré for astronomy, was at the origin of the studies of the chaotic effects of classical mechanics, observed in almost all physical phenomena, a billiard, sound waves, radios, light, mechanical vibrations, clocks and watches , etc .. !!
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9orie_du_chaos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

So it's pure destabilization to invoke quantum mechanics on the climate and its fluctuations !!!

With a diode, a transistor and a small coil, you make a chaotic system.
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 16/05/10, 23:34

"5. Remarkably, the signal velocity4 of a light pulse, defined as the velocity at which the half point of the pulse front travels, also exceeds the speed of light in a vacuum"

Say Dedelco, my english is not very good ....
So I put the sentence in google translation
Look at this a bit:

5. Remarkably, the velocity4 signal of a light pulse, defined as the speed at which the half-point of the travels before impulse, also exceeds the speed of light in a vacuum

Dedelco, will think to switch to transistorized lighting one of these days ... In the towers, I'm afraid you have problems like the spark that is not done or late? Obviously, all the equations, of maxwell and other relativities work, and as such they are right, but in limit states, they become false.

Limit states are obtained at the edge of the surfaces of matter, in vortices, in nonharmonic oscilators, in human meditation, and more probably, in all living things.

Limit states are all transition states in a hyteresis ring.

For example, latent heat when changing state.
Or the cycle of life.
These are not the examples that are lacking in nature.

And in the same way, the speed of light, as indeed electromagnetism as a whole, know general laws, which are not the same, according to the side of the cycle of histéresis, where they are found.

They are just on one side, but become wrong, on the other.

dedeleco wrote:
With a diode, a transistor and a small coil, you make a chaotic system.

With a diode, a transistor and a small coil, you make a chaotic system, which can then become unitary if it is perfect in terms of classical mechanics. It is then in a limit state where the quantum behavior becomes possible.

dedeleco wrote:If the longitudinal component existed, concretely, the microwave ovens would be very dangerous, because it would pass through the shields of these microwaves, and kill us quickly !!!
Please stop this intoxication of econology readers!

Intoxication?
And yes ! Bingo!

This is a gross attempt to intoxicate with Eh! Con! Logical no, of the reader!

How?

dedeleco wrote:... Quantum mechanics already has enough strange properties, proven by a large number of experiments, not to invent anything, incoherent, which has no experimental proof !!

Let's quickly check your assertion on TV Naudin, decidedly a super chain, see how behave scalar waves, produced by a caduceus antenna ...
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm

Dedeleco, since you seem hot boiling, like a microwave booth fried, just for you, even stronger.

Time is an energy!
http://jnaudin.free.fr/teptheo/teptheo.htm

And on this point, Cornille, Bearden, Naudin and a gaggle of other cosmologists, are in total agreement. Shit!

You ... it's crumpled to see the universe ... well ;-)
http://www.cite-sciences.fr/francais/al ... ticle=1833

dedeleco wrote:So it's pure destabilization to invoke quantum mechanics on the climate and its fluctuations !!!

Destabilization!
We are therefore in agreement on this point, the earth trembles ;-)
But, do not shake too hard Dedeleco, we need you in good shape when, we are on the classical side of physics, and that anyway, behaves like an imposed waypoint, towards quantum behavior, which is real good, too.

The quantum part is the limit part of the classical matter with which your mind interacts.

That said, nothing new under the sun, just evidence that accumulates from year to year, and not the other way around

Good evening my rabbit.
Tiny Kiss, the slaves ;-)
0 x

et

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/05/10, 03:11

amusing:
My English is not very good

gives a nice gibberish with google,
Remarkably, the velocity4 signal of a light pulse, defined as the speed at which the half-point of the travels before impulse, also exceeds the speed of light in a vacuum

when translated we avoid to believe in gibberish google, we do not understand more than English !!
And if we do not understand, we do not write false absurdities on complex physics and quantum physics experiments, published in English !!!
It also avoids wasting the reader's time by polluting forum with muddy and false statements on complex topics, which we do not understand ourselves, with quotes of English articles which one does not understand a traitor word !!! !!
I wrote the translation of the first sentence of the conclusion of this article so the essential thing to know:
This experience in 2000 does not disagree (not at odds) with causality and relativity for the transmission of information !!

The explanation of the phenomenon is more complex to understand but resembles the problem as complex, waves on the surface of a pond where a stone falls in its center: we have a large number of oscillations propagating at different speeds and it is very difficult to define a speed of propagation of the wave packet and when it arrives, because it is deformed quickly and thus one finds components which propagate very quickly in appearance.

Kistinie continues to quote articles in English from Naudin, which he does not understand !!!
With this reference saying:
THE SCALAR WAVES ARE ABLE TO PASS THE THROUGH THE METAL SHIELD

without google: the scalar waves are able to pass through a metal shield !!!
Thus, when making high power microwave (KW) emissions, with antennas always imperfect, we should emit these scalar waves at a high level, which would pass through the shielding of a microwave oven, and thus heat us hands and head, at a dangerous level, which is never observed, and So, all of us, we note with each use of microwave oven that the scalar waves do not exist.
If, in the Naudin experiment with caduceus antenna, low efficiency for ordinary waves, but with a high power transistor (60W), to compensate, you take a good quality shield for 200Khz (Al or Cu metal, thick several centimeters and completely closed with care), you will find that nothing reaches the radio, yet intended to receive non-scalar waves!
You can use the generator for induction hobs (KW) for this experiment and check that what you get is the residue that passes through the shield often of poor quality !!! (almost impossible to do, because we must leave holes to let the sound of the transistor or son !!!!!)
We can even say, with these basic contradictions, given the knowledge of Naudin, that it is pure bad faith, to lead his readers by boat !!!

Kistinie is a real pollution in this forum on the climate !!!
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 17/05/10, 11:35

Are u upset my sweet heart?
I guess you are ... I'm a boy, you've lost your C toy and got a big scalar deep wave in your popo?

You see Dedelco, you only have anger left to express yourself, that's not a good sign. If you paid more attention to others, you would have remembered that I'm fluent in English, and that this was just a friendly game to make you say 'faster than C in vacuum' in French

The conception of science is that of occultism, gross manipulation, rejection, camouflage.

Your approach is entirely in the image of the Catholic inquisition. Bravo, beautiful scientific spirit, Descartes must loop in his grave when you approach!

A simple proof of scientific occultism?

Take the case of the effect Beifeld Brown which allows the electric antigravitation and look on REFDOC.FR, the documentary bible of the CNRS ... And well figure you that it exists only 9 articles on the subject, since its discovery in 1923 ... The oldest is 1998, and on these 9, 3 are Cornille and Naudin

And the doctor in physics Cornille, it's a charlot too?

Dédelco, your bad faith is deplorable, but fortunately, it shows and with the internet, it spreads.

So even if you shout your screams of angry priest intended to shake the slaves aspiring to regain freedom, we will recover our freedom, with or without your agreement.

The big difference between you and the rest of the untainted researchers I hope to be part of is that you spend your time to exclude, to get angry, to serve us forever and ever.

The laws of grandpa physics, that you waved to us like a sword above our heads, we know them, we recognize them, and we use them, then arrived at the limit, we use something else. And what are you doing at this limit? You panic ;-) My poor bunny.

I hope at least that you are well paid to do this work of misinformation, and oppression, because profits, in the field of the lie in organized band ... the future is blocked ;-))

For those whose mind is not obstructed, expect to see physics and spirituality come together before long.

It is not my choice, nor my will, but simply an observation whose statistical tool makes it possible to demonstrate the validity and it is not the examples that are missing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TM-Sidhi_program

An organized meditation of a few thousand people is enough to change the climate locally on an area, nothing new on earth, nothing contradictory with physics, just a very old rule, which exists at least since the man is on earth .

I recommend the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know?" which is a very good introduction to these limit states, where anything is possible.

Kiss, tiny Dedeleco!
0 x

et

Ptilu
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ptilu » 17/05/10, 13:51

Give up Dedelco ...
Kristinie feeds on criticism and attacking her only makes her happy. Do not worry, nobody understands his muddy rhetoric. She preaches the enlightenment and the omnipotence of scientific reasoning, but this didactic and lyrical prose resembles more a Rael discourse than Descartes ...
Finally, it obviously shows bad faith, because it seems to know the role of the great scientist (Descartes, Einstein), but arranges the fact to corroborate its non-theory.

Kristinie:
Frankly, write a book and go train on campus, you would get a big bunch of money;)

In any case let people who have a critical mind discuss and stop killing the sons of this forum...
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 17/05/10, 14:44

Ptilu wrote:
Kristinie:
Frankly, write a book and go train on campus, you would get a big bunch of money;)

In any case let people who have a critical mind discuss and stop killing the sons of this forum...

Kistinie, comes from Kiss and Tiny, no Kristine. Thank you

I note that you have understood that the youth who studies is open-minded. Finely noticed, know that I share your analysis on this point.

But my rusk, I also take note of the fact that the first thing that comes to your mind to get rid of a genius, is to dazzle him with money. What lack of imagination, that it triviality ;-)

Pennies, I have, and if my desire is to have more, I know to have more, and this, without abusing my neighbor by lies or tricks.

That said, this trivial approach is consistent with your scientific positions from another era, which finally ends.

To conclude, know that the sweet will overcome.

Kiss!
0 x

et

Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/10, 14:52

Tempo Ban or Not Ban?

That Iz Ze Kristine's Kestion!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/05/10, 15:26

Science is based on clear, precise, repeated, verifiable facts with precise detailed answers.
So, in the face of delusional misinformation the only method is to provide accurate answers with the facts:

On the effect:
Take the case of the effect Beifeld Brown which allows the electric antigravitation and look on REFDOC.FR, the documentary bible of the CNRS ... And well figure you that it exists only 9 articles on the subject, since its discovery in 1923 ... The oldest is 1998, and on these 9, 3 are Cornille and Naudin

His name is Biefeld and not Beifeld:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biefeld%E2 ... own_effect
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category_t ... scientists
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moteur_ionique
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_thruster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionocraft
This effect of thrust, very low in the vacuum on a capacitance with very different electrodes at very high voltage can be explained by the emission of a wind of particles accelerated by the electric field then neutralized in a very small residual amount, like the motor ionic, better designed by NASA and eliminate this residual possibility of involuntary ionic motor is very difficult experimentally and requires big experimental means to realize valid experiments, in the ultra vacuum space !!
In the air, the ionization of the air by the high voltage used explains a force which remains rather weak, unable to lift the high voltage generator.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionocraft
We have mostly ozone !!
And if you try, avoid electrocuting yourself !!!

This is another example of misinformation where everything is deviated, distorted, with deliberate errors, biased, difficult to disassemble, what I call antiscience.

One wonders why they do not take NASA rockets as cases of antigravity, cancellation of supernatural gravity !!!
It works and not with an almost negligible effect!

The other method is to stop responding but in the face of this silence readers without landmarks are lost and believe in it as a religion!
0 x