Organic and ecological wedding. Search testimonials

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
organic wedding
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Organic and ecological wedding. Search testimonials

by organic wedding » 22/05/09, 13:26

To appear in the "Testimonials" section of the first online guide to organic and green weddings, we are looking for couples who have said yes in green.
contact@mariage-bio.fr
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 22/05/09, 15:32

what exactly is an organic wedding?

I find that we are not pigs raised on grain without GMOs clean or unfit for resale on the Hôtel de Dieu or "green marketing"!

this post will at least have had the merit of making me discover that people spend fortunes to pay for similar things, just to be able to stick an Organic label, once again it is to fuck stuff out of the windows to say that 'we did it !

we had a marriage like everyone else, simple respecting our convictions, and that's the most greeeeeeeeen bzzzzzzz!
0 x
organic wedding
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Well what a welcome !!!

by organic wedding » 23/05/09, 08:48

Marriage is an event that indeed results in a lot of waste and an impressive consumption of co2.
The purpose of our association is precisely to raise awareness of more thoughtful consumption, on organic food but also for example on the conditions of extraction of gold and diamonds, on the cultivation of flowers or cotton. So why not call on professionals who adopt a more ethical, fairer and more environmentally friendly approach?
If these words have lost their meaning for you I am sorry, our work allows some awareness, it is a way like any other to get things done ...
For more information, you can consult our site www.mariage-bio.fr which will be online this summer.
Thank you for allowing us to explain in more detail our approach.
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 23/05/09, 10:29

we are not going to make a contest for the one who wants to be right, but if you have read my answer, and that the purpose of this post is not to spam,

you learn that regulars have ecological convictions that their consumption habits are really turned towards respect for their environment!

their marriage is necessarily a thoughtful process both spiritually or administratively and environmentally!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/09, 10:40

Question to organic wedding, I would like to know pkoi you associate if not to make GREENWASHING or Intox ecolo?

organic eco-friendly and ethical?

I met "bios" who defended (and still defend) far-right thoughts or even worse (and who are not hiding it elsewhere), then ethics, I really believe that there are certain bios that are flaring with! Or it is that we do not have the same definition of ethics ...

Here I had this thought on the potato (bio hihihi) for years, it had to come out one day ... it says!
0 x
organic wedding
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by organic wedding » 23/05/09, 13:55

We are not professionals, we are a non-profit association (in response to Christophe).
With this surely futile theme of marriage, we can reach people who are not (yet) as green as you are ... those who want to start with small gestures and seek information ...
We hope to have a real background behind the "trend" or "marketing" aspect that our subject may have. All your advice is welcome to encourage us to do so.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/05/09, 14:34

Welcome organic weddingImage
: Arrow: If the name of "organic marriage" allows a good hook on a search engine, it is inappropriate and deserves to be developed.
:?

organic wedding
did not start there and it was "stolen from the feathers". : Shock:
Fortunately, she clarified her thoughts in her response.8)

I knew the "organic gold" component and therefore I adhere to the principle.
Yes, communicating and advancing econological and ethical concepts is to be encouraged, just as you have to know how to make sense of things with greenwashing.
As soon as you clear a new industry, it's easy to go astray (innocently) or be misunderstood.

I invite organic wedding develop their project and share the content here, if Christophe there is nothing to complain about.

I think it can advance our thinking ... open our minds ...
Yesterday, my sister asked me if I had an idea for the groom's car for my niece's wedding. Until then, I acted as the driver of the newlyweds driving them in uniform with white gloves in a venerable DS (stolen since). Today I would rather offer the services of Grelinette... My sister answered me; "blah, for 100 € we will have a limousine".
: Cry:

So I think there is still a long way to go and that a wedding can also be a militant moment for the planet ...

Well, I hope I have reopened the debate.

PS: I no longer feel very concerned, I no longer plan to write our names at the bottom of a parchment with my partner ... 20 years of life in "sin" and 2 children later, my case is desperate.
0 x
organic wedding
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by organic wedding » 24/05/09, 14:13

Thank you to Citro for their openness and their invitation ...
I must admit that I arrived a little with my big hooves ...
We try to be vigilant about the pitfalls of "green marketing". Difficult to reveal more about our project because we are in the middle of construction.

For the married couple's car, without going to the ox cart pushed by friends, pulled by parents ... from another song by Brassens, there are quite a few alternatives to the Limousine, there is the horse-drawn carriage, but also bicycle-carriage systems, some cities also offer taxi services in tricycles or rickshaws, there is a tandem or even walking, finally ideas abound, it all depends on the sensitivity of the bride and groom (Grelinette's idea appeals to me too ...).
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 24/05/09, 20:29

Citro,

The starting point, would be to ask your sister what is the theme that the newlyweds have chosen for their nuptials!

in function, you can also explain to them that the limo is cheesy, bling bling and memories of this style, it is messy in a family album! a carriage, it throws by cons!

it's the best of romanticism, and it's less folklo than the rickshaw!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/05/09, 21:42

Hasardine wrote:Citro,

The starting point, would be to ask your sister what is the theme that the newlyweds have chosen for their nuptials!

in function, you can also explain to them that the limo is cheesy, bling bling and memories of this style, it is messy in a family album! a carriage, it throws by cons!

it's the best of romanticism, and it's less folklo than the rickshaw!
Yes, thank you for the way of finely approaching the subject: What is the theme of marriage. (I wouldn't have thought of it).
8)

Here is a first example of what I stated above by answering weddingbio.
: Mrgreen:
0 x