Sun on the plate: solar cooking

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/04/08, 16:09

There are the windows of the doors : Cheesy:
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 03/04/08, 19:24

Hello,

Ok I get a little better, so here in the metropolis, you need something more powerful like the box presented by Jonah so that this type of cooking is not laughable is that? or what else is needed?

Norwegian marmite for the winter (50% of energy saved) - cooker solair / pot in the summer one becomes serious then in energy saving not?
Unless this type of concept is reserved for underdeveloped that we are in no case of course ... : Evil:

Ok I'll stop, and ask the experts if a pressure cooker can become an interesting tool for solar cooking and norwegian pot?

@ ++
0 x
Frederic
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/04/08, 20:47

jonule wrote:the "Hotpot" more simple than a solar dish

This actually seems an effective solar cooker. It would be nice if it was folding, easy to put in and put away.
Handymen of hot countries, at work! Show us what you can do with recycling equipment!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/04/08, 09:56

fthanron lets laugh those who want to laugh and do what seems good for you, it will not be bad ;-)
yes in metropolis we must opt ​​for the protection of the wind by a double skin, preferably glass (some use a plastic cooking bag too), which also serves as a Norwegian pot for as long as to do: with an insulated lid.

a pressure cooker: well, you'd have to blacken her, so there's nothing like putting her under a fire!
after the rest of the double skin in glass: will have to find a sacred container!

and then, it's a little too big to climb well in T ° C: you must already heat the volume! it heats up quickly with a small volume.

the best is to see on flea markets cast iron pots ;-)

> For the Hotpot, yes the mirror is folding and fits the dimensions of the bowl, which it is not folding of course ;-)
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

solar

by tigrou_838 » 04/04/08, 11:22

pretty your oven jonule, like your site not bad at all,

just a small question, would it be possible to make a solar oven with a coil connected to floor heating, as a sensor plan more efficient for the very cold winter day.

can be very high temperature;

I would like to know if you have made temperature readings inside and by what outside weather.

ps: ban on beating my head.

tigrou : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/04/08, 11:44

daybon tigger ;-)
no I did not make a statement of T ° C is for this summer I have the thermometer etc ... this model can go up to 160 ° C.

I finished it late last summer just had time to cook some rice!
practice, starts the morning, leaves time to work, when we finished at noon it's cooked!

for the solar coil oven yes it's the principle of the sensor: a circuit in black that recovers heat, all in an insulated box, with a glass wall ... the reflector is a +++! it combines parabola and sensor actually 8)
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

parable

by tigrou_838 » 04/04/08, 11:53

hello jonul, precisely I thought of that, to associate the plan and the parabol to go up in very high temp.

my solar collector plan have a hard time going up when it's only 0degrees out.

I am waiting impatiently for your records of time.

solar greetings.
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 05/04/08, 22:02

Hi Jonule, you're right ... let's go!

http://www.boliviainti-sudsoleil.org/sp ... rticle=165 , here are people involved and concrete!

@ ++
0 x
Frederic
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/04/08, 11:19

Why leave? instead, argue your choices

unless you are privileged, most of the time, I leave in the morning it is dark and I come in the evening at sunset, so you will explain to me how I eat hot weekdays?

Now, prefer this type of cooking on weekends when the weather is nice (provided you have an exposed garden, or a large balcony, or terrace ...), the approach is good, but will represent at most only 10% (and again) consumption of households that can.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 06/04/08, 12:14

Hello Capt_Maloche,

For my part too, I leave the morning at night and come back at night in the winter, which does not prevent me to think that the solar cooking can be realized in my absence so much is that the cooker is well studied and conceived ...

My orientation towards the greenhouse cooker comes from the fact that I imagine that I can combine solar precooking and / or gas / wood ... then slow cooking by the action of the greenhouse effect in one and only device . So design economy and materials on the cooker on the one hand, and saving material for cooking that can be achieved in my absence because little subject to overheating ...

So much for a first approach Capt_Maloche.

@+
0 x
Frederic