Resistance

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Anne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Anne » 30/03/04, 10:03

Matter (solid) resists and we know how to measure its parameters
The living thing was more adaptable and we ended up believing that it could adapt to anything. I am happy to see that I was wrong.

Here is a text that makes me happy; if we could draw the consequences.
Call of the Resistance

March 28, 2004
At a time when we see the basis of the social conquests of the Liberation questioned, we, veterans of the Resistance movements and the fighting forces of Free France (1940-1945), call on the younger generations to bring the heritage to life and transmit it of the Resistance and its still current ideals of economic, social and cultural democracy.

Sixty years later, Nazism is defeated, thanks to the sacrifice of our brothers and sisters of the Resistance and of the United Nations against fascist barbarism. But this threat has not entirely disappeared and our anger against injustice is still intact.

We call, in conscience, to celebrate the news of the Resistance, not for the benefit of partisan causes or instrumentalised by any stake of power, but to propose to the generations which will succeed us to accomplish three humanistic and deeply political gestures in the sense true of the term, so that the flame of the Resistance never goes out:

We first call on educators, social movements, public authorities, creators, citizens, the exploited, the humiliated, to celebrate together the anniversary of the program of the National Council of Resistance (CNR) adopted underground on March 15, 1944: Social security and general pensions, control of "economic feudalism", the right to culture and education for all, the press freed from money and corruption, labor and agricultural social laws, etc. How can there be a lack of money today to maintain and prolong these social conquests, when the production of wealth has increased considerably since the Liberation, a period when Europe was in ruins? Political, economic, intellectual leaders and the whole of society must not resign, nor be impressed by the current international dictatorship of financial markets which threatens peace and democracy.

We then call on the movements, parties, associations, institutions and unions inherited from the Resistance to go beyond sectoral issues, and to devote themselves as a priority to the political causes of injustices and social conflicts, and no longer only to their consequences, to be defined together. a new "Program of Resistance" for our century, knowing that fascism still feeds on racism, intolerance and war, which themselves feed on social injustices.

Finally, we call on children, young people, parents, elders and grandparents, educators, public authorities, to a true peaceful insurrection against the means of mass communication which only offer consumption as a horizon for our youth. merchant, contempt for the weakest and for culture, generalized amnesia and extreme competition of all against all. We do not accept that the mainstream media are now controlled by private interests, contrary to the program of the National Council of Resistance and the press ordinances of 1944.

More than ever, to those who will make up the coming century, we want to say with our affection: “To create is to resist. To resist is to create ”.

Signatories:

Lucie Aubrac, Raymond Aubrac, Henri Bartoli, Daniel Cordier, Philippe Dechartre, Georges Guingouin, Stéphane Hessel, Maurice Kriegel-Valrimont, Lise London, Georges Séguy, Germaine Tillion, Jean-Pierre Vernant, Maurice Voutey.
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 30/03/04, 13:04

Splendid!
I who thought they spent their time remembering their young days and shining their chocolate medals: blink: (don't get me wrong I respect above all those who fought during this war)
Recognize that we are not used to seeing them like that.
It is a pleasure.

Lack more than a major event or something decisive to unite all good intentions!

Dearcham, Red bandana on the forehead: ph34r:
0 x
Moira

by Moira » 30/03/04, 18:41

Yes, it's fine but how to do?

Therein lies the problem: good feelings and prestigious signatures do not get things done. Everyone (or almost) agrees on "a more beautiful world". But when it comes to defining how we would like this world to be and especially when we have to decide on the means, there ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 30/03/04, 22:31

I am very happy with this post because I did not know everything (not about resitance) but about CNR and their "battles".

Thanks Anne. : Lol:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher