Some Ideas - Ecological Policy

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/09/14, 18:49

Ahmed wrote:The problem is therefore not to invent a new system, but to emancipate it and recover the ability of all to reclaim these decisions which are now monopolized by the experts, themselves completely under control of the dominant system.

The "system" or more technically the super-organism anthropotechnique is so complex that it will be very difficult to emancipate yourself from it!
The first difficulty lies in becoming aware of its existence, something that is not acquired, far from it!
Citizens should already be able to be familiar with this concept, which far from being an obscure analogy is in reality the pilot of our contemporary society ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/09/14, 20:11

This lucidity is indeed problematic since, of course, everything is done to build prophylactic screens * ...

On the other hand, the prospect of its collapse (of super-organism anthropotechnique) is clearer for many people: how to believe that it can last a long time?

Obviously, this is only a first step, insufficient, because thinking outside a framework which is the only one that we know is far from spontaneous and requires observing a distance in relation to a reality which is spread out with the obscenity of the "present-eternal".

What we readily take for stable and anhistoric truths are only the reflection of a perception which deludes ourselves with the instantaneous, but everything is impermanence ...

* Prophylactic: means of prevention, here criticism ...
Prophylactic screens: word game on the TV screen which interposes itself and offers its (tele) vision of the world to the spectators.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/09/14, 08:13

It is the very notion of system that is questionable and the fact that there is no other that can function on a small scale and a fortiori on a global scale, is not to displease me!

I do not consider the system as a viable phenomenon, but as currently essential on the organizational level only. As long as the cities were villages, the small-scale model was the only and viable one. The expansion of mega-cities has made the model obsolete and impossible to update. The current DIY direct sales or exchange are nice, but will not work on a large scale because asking for an organization (mechanical, not philosophical) necessary.
The problem is therefore not to invent a new system, but to emancipate it and recover the ability of all to reclaim these decisions which are now monopolized by the experts, themselves completely under control of the dominant system.
except that recovering the capacity to appropriate these decisions (by a population which generally does not wish to take them) is like supposing that in politics it is the same. It is an ideology, a utopia similar to that of certain ideas.
but without the latter, which are necessary to dream of a better future, it is assured depression.
My utopia is to dream of a world without violence, neither between humans nor animals, as the great sages of all time have always dreamed of. But the thousands of years pass and the dream (and its realization) always goes away a little more each time because the system is so locked that only a small part on the fringes of the population seeks to make this utopia reality, for it even! but if you know a way to unlock, I'm interested.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/09/14, 14:52

The terms of ideology and utopia that you use are not adequate.

Ideology is a pejorative term referring to a partisan explanatory discourse aimed at deceiving the public.
Thus, to assert: "whites are superior to blacks (or vice versa!)" Is clearly ideological, while to argue that it is ethically desirable to respect the life of all living beings is not ...

Utopia refers to an ideal system that would achieve the happiness of humanity by virtue of its only intrinsic characteristics and independently of individuals, not consulted ... in other words, an approach doomed to failure!

Another thing is the aspiration to the disappearance of all violence: it is utopian (in the sense of "improbable") stated as such, but performative in the sense that it has led to real progress.
Indeed, the current observation is much less glorious of the fact that human freedom, by an episode, was found alienated by the economy, however the history is not finished and these great ideas have lost none of their relevance.
We bet that the dead end of the economy will open up new fields for them ...

PS: Sen-no-sen, I sent you a private message...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/09/14, 15:18

Ahmed wrote:PS: Sen-no-sen, I sent you a private message...

:?:
Today's date???
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/09/14, 18:41

No, dated 23 ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/09/14, 18:59

I answered, you didn't get my answer?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/09/14, 19:19

Sorry, the banner did not warn me ...
Thank you for your answer! :?
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"