Quick quiz to my memory - Sustainable Development

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jumesyn83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Quick quiz to my memory - Sustainable Development

by jumesyn83 » 11/08/11, 10:57

Hello,

I call on you to answer a questionnaire that I made for my thesis on the subject of sustainable development. The idea is to try to understand how French consumers perceive the role of businesses in terms of environmental protection.

The questions are quite simple and answering the questionnaire should only take 3 minutes.

Here is the link to answer the questionnaire:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreads ... c6MQ#gid=0

Thanks a lot for your help !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/11, 11:10

What studies are you doing? Which course? That the school? Strangely there is nothing in this direction on the intro of your survey ...

Sorry to take it like that but the "false students" who are in fact private marketing studies sold at high prices pululate on the net ... and on this forum, so we are wary ...
0 x
jumesyn83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jumesyn83 » 11/08/11, 11:20

Christophe wrote:What studies are you doing? Which course? That the school? Strangely there is nothing in this direction on the intro of your survey ...

Sorry to take it like that but the "false students" who are in fact private marketing studies sold at high prices pululate on the net ... and on this forum, so we are wary ...

I am a student in a business school (Sup de Co Reims) in the master's cycle, marketing stream. My thesis aims to find out if companies integrate sustainable development simply to improve their image and their results, or if they do so out of real concern for the environment and society.

Sorry not to have specified that in my initial message, I did not know that there were sometimes market research professionals who pretended to be students, especially on this forum. : Mrgreen:
0 x