Route simulator: autonomy of e-bikes

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 09/11/12, 17:01

unknown engine on the dunand. never managed to know what they are putting.
but by the way, the bafang (8FUN) are not bad too.
0 x
Click my signature
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/11/12, 20:19

Bobfuck states:

I stopped the gear of poor quality after many unpleasant experiences with the famous Triban from D4 ...

Oh yes, I have half of the D4 freewheel gears, which turn empty thread, messed up (typical Chinese unsuitable for someone who pushes too much on the pedals) !!!

And yet I pedal with, just remind me constantly that this or that speed is to avoid like the plague, in side, under penalty of running empty !!
Fun !!!
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 09/11/12, 23:14

The bafang motor has gears in plastic.

> I have half of the gears of the freewheel of D4, which turn empty thread

Dirty stink, a cassette costs 10 € : Mrgreen:

After, if you go mountain biking with a free wheel hub (not a cassette), you will not be surprised to lose your rear wheel at an inconvenient time .....
0 x
e-Vélorution
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by e-Vélorution » 10/11/12, 11:25

Do not worry too much about gears because they already last a while and they are very easy to change. For big unevenness, I use the engine Bafang BPM code 16. In legal (36V250W), I go up to 20km / h the slopes to 8% and 48V600W to 30km / h (see the video) :)

For your type of profile, I recommend 2 options:
-the more economical sport: 10Ah battery, 250W36V controller, Bafang BPM cassette engine (30km / h).
-the pragmatic faster: 20Ah battery, 600W36V controller, nine continent motor without gear (35km / h)

The 2em option seems expensive, but in practice for 40km daily, it is better a vehicle that advances or we get tired quickly and we take the car ...

A classic pedelec could already bring you an interesting mode of transport. Why not try with a rental?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/11/12, 11:46

BobFuck wrote:
> I have half of the gears of the freewheel of D4, which turn empty thread

Dirty stink, a cassette costs 10 € : Mrgreen:

After, if you go mountain biking with a free wheel hub (not a cassette), you will not be surprised to lose your rear wheel at an inconvenient time .....

I have been doing this for a very long time, and I have not lost my wheel at all !!

To get some exercise, no need to spend a lot of money like some !!!
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 10/11/12, 14:18

e-velorution wrote:Why not try with a rental?

If you know a renter on Lyon, I'm interested.
0 x
e-Vélorution
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by e-Vélorution » 10/11/12, 16:58

I do not really know Lyon ... But renting an e-bike a week should allow you to get a good idea of ​​the possibilities. A commercial VAE already brings a serious plus over the bike on a rough ride.

Then, if you feel the potential but want more speed and / or power (which I think is necessary in your case for the car to really become an exception), it will ask the question of the kit not bridle.

Is it better for our society to submit to a law that is not adapted to its context or to adopt a more responsible mode of transport? For me, it's civil disobedience ...
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 10/11/12, 21:37

> For me, it is civil disobedience ...

For me too, it's obvious, moreover the speed limit is perfectly stupid:

1) A bike can already ride at fast speeds downhill. Personally, I do not exceed the 60 km / h, and only in safe conditions, but I know of the guys who go down the 90 km / h on Tour de France style bikes with carbon wheels 12 spokes, cutting the blind turns ...

2) We can kill a child or a pedestrian by getting into 20 km / h (it happened recently), use the adapted speed it's called ... drive ...

3) In town 35 km / h is less dangerous than 25 in the small streets because it does not create traffic jams ...

But hey, I respect the law, so I will not put 1 kW kit! Do not want to have problems in case of accident.

I will learn to try electric models.
0 x