Flywheels to give

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 06/09/07, 20:39

The question is why to stay alive must we eat death?

Me at my little level I try not to be too predatory, it only binds me, I do not criticize or judge people who continue to eat meat.
It's great that always people to judge you :? and to give you the same repetitions, like you do not eat meat but the carrot ouille she is alive too, and the carrot she lives on half of a sheet A4 in a gulag for chickens watered with medes, and the pig there is cool in his sneakers in the middle of his little friends all tight, to have probably warmer : Mrgreen: worse our dear cull cow called pompously "" beef "" : Cheesy: yo super Holstein, here you'll find veal on veal for milk and then a good shot of hormornes to gain weight, (you have seen all the water in your stove) and hop to the slaughterhouse with lots of ptites girlfriends , is that we laugh when we are many, and we find ourselves no 2500 present, no 3200 present, ben it is more Marguerite or Blanchette, well no my good zamis y'a long that these have left us. The breeding is industrial, global, sanitized, so that you always have a lil lobster or a small papatte in your plates, your nuggets and other small treats for world in overuse ..... for world in perdition oupssssss.

I do what I can, I try at least, and I do not have to justify myself, because what do you do yes you who always find these same old old things to go out to vegetarians.

http://www.themeatrix.com/intl/france/dub/
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 06/09/07, 21:11

Capt_Maloche wrote:
Personally, I saw a lot of rather hungry "vegetarians" ...

yeah and more in our overprotected countries; they are often fed by social security. : Evil:

Gender: I do not eat well balanced and I am stuffed with vitamins, trace elements etc ........... in capsules. : Evil:

we are omnivores, we must assume it; when we eat meat in cows we see what it gives : Evil:

I often crossed herbivores stronger than me, buffalo horses, elephants etc; but I've never met one who can catch a mosquito or stall a distribution.

sorry I'm out of the post, but I have so many salad eaters that rot my life since 30ans I felt obliged to react.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 06/09/07, 21:30

Capt_Maloche wrote:

Personally, I saw a lot of rather hungry "vegetarians" ...

I personally measure 1m97 and weigh 115 kg

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/09/07, 21:36

No kidding ?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 06/09/07, 21:42

Capt_Maloche wrote:No kidding ?

Well yes no kidding!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"