Project z-machine.net petition

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/01/07, 11:09

Capt_Maloche wrote:I also have trouble grasping this image of the z-machine: everything is a priori in heavy water

I do not know if it is heavy water, vodka or floral water of sarsaparilla, but in any case, it's really pretty !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/01/07, 21:34

jean63 wrote:capt_maloche =>

She is almost 1 Mega image there !! it increases the width of the text: boring to read on a 17 ". Thanks. Now I can complain, they gave me the recipe to reduce the size : Lol: not yet applied elsewhere.

Rigole but I do not want to reduce the size of this photo
and I prove that I know how to make very small, me, na

Admit that the one from above is still not there
In addition it allows a mega post

Done like me, I gave myself 22 16 / 9 for Christmas :D

I signed the petition, but we are only 300
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/01/07, 21:45

Admit that the one from above is still not there
In addition it allows a mega post

Done like me, I gave myself 22 16 / 9 for Christmas

OK, the big thing is something else!

Regarding the screen, the more it goes and the more I brake on consumption. I want to make the objects last as long as possible, or else we enter the system that pollutes the planet and generates more and more CO2 towards the atmosphere.

I do not even have a flat screen, but a cathode that has 3 or 4 years old; I will change him when he is dead, and I will not put him to the dump because I know where he is going to end up: in China, where he is going to kill little Chinese who are boning them. Besides, I still have the precedent that I do not resolve to throw because of that. I still have room, until they find other solutions for destruction and recycling.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 30/01/07, 09:32

jean63 wrote:Regarding the screen, the more it goes and the more I brake on consumption. I want to make the objects last as long as possible, or else we enter the system that pollutes the planet and generates more and more CO2 towards the atmosphere.

Well done Jean, it's so rare people who know how to resist the sirens consumerism. Well, it is true that on Econology, we find a proportion above average, but your position makes me hot in the heart.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 30/01/07, 10:35

jean63 wrote:That's it, here's some help. You see that you are not alone !! Hey, strangely enough, those who hit you on it every time you talk about this "thing" (we will call it that while we wait for our managers to recognize its existence), have disappeared : Lol: .
Ok, we'll sign the petition. But there are so many petitions in many areas that it will kill their interest.

Thank you, Jean63. I have no more worries. When you see the number of sites and blogs that are blooming when you type Z-MACHINE on Google, it is obvious that the info can no longer be smothered. Even the number of petitioners who have long and desperately stagnated is starting to take off. Just had a little time. It was worth a few sarcasms, which helped to fuel the subject and arouse curiosity.
Mancovici answered me. Apparently he didn't know about it and thought it was the usual "miracle inventions" intoxication.
I sent him a new email:
Thank you for taking my message into consideration and responding so quickly.
As far as the z-pinch is concerned, the problem is not that this invention does not develop, but that it develops, rather quickly, according to the official US and English press releases, only among the military. Would it not be reasonable to devote a few credits to civilian applications of the z-pinch technique which, unlike ITER, do not present major financial and technical difficulties? Remember that France has a z-machine that could serve, for a relatively small expense, to verify the handling of Sandia, to know whether or not it is intoxious and wishful thinking. But for now, all credits (important) go to ITER and Megajoule, which will not have civil application for a long time.
The z-pinch is not a miracle invention, it's just new horizons opened by an unexpected result of a known manipulation, obtained in 2005.

No other answer for the moment, I hope he will learn.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/01/07, 13:27

jean63 wrote: [Regarding the screen, the more it goes and the more I brake on the consumption. I want to make the objects last as long as possible, or else we enter the system that pollutes the planet and generates more and more CO2 towards the atmosphere.

I do not even have a flat screen, but a cathode that has 3 or 4 years old; I will change him when he is dead, and I will not put him to the dump because I know where he is going to end up: in China, where he is going to kill little Chinese who are boning them. Besides, I still have the precedent that I do not resolve to throw because of that. I still have room, until they find other solutions for destruction and recycling.

Well, except that it was to replace my old 19 inch that tired my eyes

On the other hand, you're gagging on recycling; Recycling

You think your old rotten screen is not going to go to China, PFFF

moreover I intend to recover the THT circuit for my tests on the ionization of water ... :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/01/07, 00:08

On the other hand, you're gagging on recycling; Recycling

I want to believe it, but I'm not sure at all that all materials are recycled this way.

How to explain that one regularly sees reports on these Chinese cities specialized in the deboning of the electronic materials at lower cost, without security for the Chinese who breathe all the day the harmful scents emanating from the fusion of the heavy metals and electronic components?

It's so easy to load everything in a closed container, no one will look where the content goes ... it's not like the Clemenceau, it could not go unnoticed!

Jancovici answered me. Apparently he didn't know about it and thought it was the usual "miracle inventions" intoxication.

cuicui : you see he answers! let's hope he gets information and pulls up the info. But, the problem is that the adventure ITER is launched and it's going to be difficult to change course, especially if the z-machine is well protected by the USA.

The petition, it does not advance much: 311 signatures tonight.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 31/01/07, 01:06

Well, you know, it was worth it to make you react! : Mrgreen: : Lol:

On the other hand, I am extremely surprised that JANCO does not know more about it ... :|

I hope he will inquire and can give us his opinion?

On the other hand, don't you think that it is necessary to keep only one of the two posts so as not to dilute too much the interest on this Forum ?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."