Presentation of my site ecolo

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Patlabor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Presentation of my site ecolo

by Patlabor » 11/08/09, 13:59

Hello I come among you to introduce my website in which I put my heart and will grow with time.

http://www.ecolomania.com/
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/08/09, 16:03

It looks nice !

It is necessary to mark this day of a white stone: for once I will not complain because a new puts its advertisement for its first intervention :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 11/08/09, 18:59

Normal, he put it in the right place.
We groan after spammers who, under the pretext of advancing a discussion, just scramble to talk about their site.
So thanks Patlabor for following the structure of the forum.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/08/09, 19:08

Not only, the ones that make me scream the most, they are the ones who are doing “hello, do you know this site? (Or this product)?” Wonderful, pretending to have discovered the new world, while 'they are looking to make money.

Which does not seem to be patlabor's profile.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Patlabor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Patlabor » 11/08/09, 19:34

Thank you for your kindness ! It's a site that starts, has no commercial direction and will never have one. My site aims to discover the ecology without falling into demagogy. Indeed my personal experience made me understand that having a radical speech makes people flee! I am therefore open to all criticism on your part. Long live the ecologists;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/09, 22:06

former oceanic wrote:We groan after spammers who, under the pretext of advancing a discussion, just scramble to talk about their site.

We are especially sorry for spammers for commercial sites ... or trendy ...
0 x