Petitions: do like the Belgians (aircraft ads, 4 * 4 ...)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Tristan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Petitions: do like the Belgians (aircraft ads, 4 * 4 ...)

by Tristan » 30/06/07, 02:28

Hello
I wondered why we, the French, these balls a little late on the ecology, we will not copy on the Belgians and their petition anti pubs for air travel and polluting vehicles ...
the problem is that I do not know how to do it, and that 15 years, it's hot to be heard, especially all alone ...
please
++
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/06/07, 17:36

Hi, Tristan, and welcome.

1) you are right: always follow the Belgian example, at least when they are right : Cheesy:

2) you're right to want to fight, but at 15 years, you have to do it on your own scale:

- pick up friends, if necessary federate them
- to document oneself, to choose one's actions, to learn not to believe the first donkey that is stuck in a barn.
- nothing prevents you to gradually build up a database of e-mail, for example members of the National Assembly, on the site of this one or on the sites of the parties, regional councils, etc ... (that you do not diffuse on a site, you transmit it only to certain persons)
- always be courteous in your messages (the first courtesy is spelling, just to be serious) and be representative, even if your association has only 5 or 6 people
- if you know how to play with frontpage, or better dreamweaver, make a nice site: mega hosting 100 and a domain name in
.net, it does not cost much. Enjoy the holidays to learn how to handle this tool!

a hellish thing: when you have your age, do not send manifesto, petition, etc. to all those elected, but ask them for advice on how to do: it is the end of the end of the manipulation!

Good luck and say that if the experiment does not replace anything, nothing replaces the experience! The human experience that you will come out of it will be irreplaceable, even if you fail.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Tristan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tristan » 30/06/07, 17:43

Hello
thank you very much, I'll get a little ^^
for the site, yes, I know html (with the notepad ^ ^) and a friend of my sister made a free site without ads or anything in .com, but my sister can not reach him. .
thanks again
++
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/06/07, 18:01

for the free site .com, I know it's possible, but there are many restrictions of employment and the host has the right to withdraw your site if it no longer meets its criteria

keep your independence: 1 an 1giga start on ovh.com and a .org or .org domain name. net is 12 euros.

(especially since you may have to write things that are not going to please everyone)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flothekid
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Flothekid » 07/07/07, 18:41

I did not understand the system that the Belgians have established with the ads!

You can explain?
0 x
Tristan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tristan » 07/07/07, 23:05

0 x
Flothekid
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Flothekid » 08/07/07, 16:52

Thank you!! :D
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"