My games online site - samimasan.com

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/08, 10:07

recup wrote:Moderators off topic on ecology
It locked?

to play you must use the computer that consumes nuclear energy.

Continuous like that you go away!
Looking what?
: Evil:

Capt_Maloche wrote:talking about that, you could put on the forum links to make online games, like Morpion, ladies, chess and less conventional, and also a utility for graffiti

Hu? Could you specify? The problem is that because I do not know multi, I asked the question?

To de-stress one could, on the other hand, create a "a little relaxation" subject or one would put all this "stupid" stuff ... like the Humor subject but more interactive.

Suuuiis I clear?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/09/08, 22:46

recup wrote:Moderators off topic on ecology
It locked?

to play you must use the computer that consumes nuclear energy.
What's your problem to you? : Shock:

Electrical energy is not only nuclear ... : roll:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."