My job eco-building

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
BIOTEK
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BIOTEK » 28/11/09, 18:45

Respect is to accept the difference it does not seem to be your case! It is incredible to admit to wanting to help people and immediately to be attacked! when we look at your link we fall well on a so-called consortium to sell distributed computing with the blessing of IBM !! it's you who speaks to me about ecology !! lol

IBM respectful of the planet she is balèse this one!
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 28/11/09, 19:05

BIOTEK wrote:Respect is to accept the difference it does not seem to be your case! It is incredible to admit to wanting to help people and immediately to be attacked! when we look at your link we fall well on a so-called consortium to sell distributed computing with the blessing of IBM !! it's you who speaks to me about ecology !! lol

IBM respectful of the planet she is balèse this one!

Hello the level! It promises.

ps: take the time to read before denigrating>

I hope that christophe will blow up this thread really really useless!
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/