Google pollutes?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Santajo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Ethicle

by Santajo » 10/02/08, 13:12

I use Ecogle, it's exactly the same principle, a black screen instead of a blank screen. But I think I have found even better, since white or black have roughly the same energy consumption. It is Ethiclewhen you do a search you give 0.01 € for the OGN (s) of your choice.
: Idea: I made a request to Ethicle to put at the bottom of the page in black, so we will 2 1 when we do our research.
0 x
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" Saint Exupéry
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/02/08, 14:46

For Ethicle, it's a good idea to donate 0,01 $ per search.
But will they reverse it?
As for the black page, I refuse, it's too tiring.
0 x
nightrow
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nightrow » 10/02/08, 15:07

working in electronics, I confirm the fact that:
- CRT consumes less to display black
- An LCD consumes a constant value (whatever the color) which is inferior of course to that of a CRT.

So there may be an idea to exploit :D
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/02/08, 18:40

I propose to turn off the screen : Cheesy:

And leave all the lights on, the TV in standby and heat the drafts of a room to 4 m under ceiling : Cheesy:

You see what I mean :?: :P
0 x
Santajo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Santajo » 17/02/08, 18:55

gegyx wrote:For Ethicle, it's a good idea to donate 0,01 $ per search.
But will they reverse it?
As for the black page, I refuse, it's too tiring.

I think he will do it since it is a partnership with his associations, I made contact with the creators of Ethicle and I made the request for a black background. I was told that it was a good idea, the two in one.
0 x
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" Saint Exupéry
Christophe

Re: Ethicle

by Christophe » 15/03/08, 14:07

Ethicle, they don 1 penny but forget to say that they earn 10 times more ...

The association WWF and Greenpeace certainly do not need their money ... they are already paid by polluting companies (hey yes wake up) ...

So they should at least target small local development associations less lobbysed !! : Evil:

But obviously ... it's less "class" ...

They are ecoloportunistes ... still want a neologism !!
In the same genre: https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-ecologie ... t5011.html
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 04 / 08, 14: 03, 2 edited once.
0 x
BambooVert
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by BambooVert » 29/04/08, 12:27

In the same way as Backle, I put Noiroogle.fr on the homepage. It's in French and since I still have a CRT screen, it saves me a little energy. But especially what I like is the tips and advice that there is on the site. I'm a little dizzy and it's like a call to order, I'm a fan and my friends too.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/09, 00:34

A good file about these countless "green engines" which are as much as a "green engine" of a car:

http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxliste/hoa ... icle=70051

Article on ethicle: http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxliste/hoa ... icle=69102

The first logical reaction of anyone with any kind of critical mind is mistrust. Especially since the site may appear suspicious for the following reasons:

* The "whois" allowing to know the identity of the depositary of the domain names (ethicle.com and ethicle.org) indicated "Fraternisearch", organization completely unknown and not found! With a contact email and a bogus phone number ...
* The "Make Ethicle known" page offering to connect (without secure mode) to your instant messaging system to send a promotional email to all your contacts!

(...)

Unfortunately, the promised gain of 1 cent (dollar cent) per search does not seem finally achievable since this mention no longer appears on the site since mid-April 2008. And strangely, the transparency displayed at the beginning as to the search engine used No longer seems to be appropriate, the title "Powered by Google" having been removed.

Disappointment also on hearing that Greenpeace refused any gift other than those of its members and that it was strictly impossible to pay them the sums already collected.
On the other hand, the partnership with the environmental protection organization WWF would be on track via its French subsidiary.

Frankly : Shock:
0 x