Sustainable Democracy, a new citizen media!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Martin (Anciela)
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Sustainable Democracy, a new citizen media!

by Martin (Anciela) » 08/05/12, 14:11

Hello to everyone!

Our new Sustainable Democracy site is online! It is a site for reflection, proposals and mobilizations of citizens and Francophone associations on all ecological and sustainable development themes.

On the Sustainable Democracy site, you can exchange and share your information, propose your ideas for public actions to take, present your collective projects under development and actively mobilize yourself thanks to Cyberactions!

What do you think? Do you have any suggestions?

See you soon!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/05/12, 14:13

Welcome!

Uh ... is there something missing? : roll: : roll:

: Cheesy:
0 x
Martin (Anciela)
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Martin (Anciela) » 08/05/12, 15:48

With the link it's better: www.democracy-sustainable.info/!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"