CDrom - The ecological house, the economic house

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Santajo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

CDrom - The ecological house, the economic house

by Santajo » 15/03/08, 13:44

CD-rom - The ecological house, the economic house -

I just realized a project on green houses. It is not always easy to carry out research on this subject because the information is often scattered. So this CD-rom is an interactive tool that brings together all the ecological and economic notions about materials and installations for your future ecological houses.

This CD-ROM has already been tested by several people, and it seems to match their expectations. I would like to know if this software could interest other people, to know if it corresponds to the expectations of the users.

see the presentation of the CD-ROM click here >>

To order the CD-ROM visit the website - The ecological house, the economic house -
0 x
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" Saint Exupéry
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/08, 13:58

How many?
0 x
Santajo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Price

by Santajo » 15/03/08, 17:00

I was sure that this question, and yes the price of my CD-ROM is all the time at stake, well yes we all imagine that I will not give it, but I appeal to the gift of users. The price is 5 € (which is relatively inexpensive unlike other legal CD-ROMs), but a dust jacket included CD-ROM costs me 1,5 €, a little more 3 € the plate and sends, then I think the question of price no longer arises. I'm looking forward to future users who can judge the work done and help me improve the CD-Rom
0 x
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" Saint Exupéry

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"