Blog ... my garden!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 23/04/09, 15:32

While browsing the blog, I wondered why the author sifts the soil of the flower beds!

could someone please answer me
0 x
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 24/04/09, 13:21

So I sifted the earth because even by turning it over there were sacred roots, stones ... so I sifted it, turned it over and now the zucchini likes it : Cheesy: sorry not to update it too much but I have a lot of photos in stock (which I have to sort and shrink), the vegetable garden, it is doing wonderfully but I admit that it is a painful job to clear everything :?
0 x
Noaologue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Noaologue » 12/08/15, 16:41

Great blog anyway! Thank you for sharing all this info. I have also been gardening for quite a year with a little predilection for flowers
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/08/15, 17:05

Not knowing how to "blog", I share my experiences on a thread, on this forum, with the angle of attack reducing labor and the objective of producing "more than organic" ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/jardiner-p ... 6-360.html

I am putting online today quantitative results showing that without any tillage and without any "input" other than hay, we obtain 50 to 60 tonnes / ha with onions ... The images in a few moments!
0 x
Noaologue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Noaologue » 19/08/15, 16:02

Ah yes really great the solutions you offer!
0 x
Noaologue
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Noaologue » 28/08/15, 15:19

Back to school decision making, I will try to embark on the blogging adventure. Right now I'm just looking for a name. in the Whois and in theory (if I understood everything) bellemaplante.fr is free ... I can't wait to start all this :)
0 x
Little by little, the bird builds its nest.