About antivirus station to prices ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

About antivirus station to prices ...

by Lietseu » 26/08/08, 14:32

Hello everyone, I post this little warning for buyers who want to protect their PCs in effective ways!
You should know that the range between a license bought in France and a license bought in Luxembourg Belgium is the following: 33,44 € for one and 34,99 for the other ... Nothing extraordinary until then you will tell me!
Well think again, if in one you buy several licenses you will pay as many times the price of a license while the other you will have a degressive price quite extraordinary, judged rather: 33,44 € for the first; 41,80 € for two; 58,52 € for three, 75,24 € for four and finally 91,56 € for five!
What makes for those who do not want to release their calculators a unit price of: 20,9 € for two licenses; 19,5 € for three licenses; 18,81 € for four; and 18,312 € for five.
License renewals are subject, depending on where you buy your program, to big price changes too!
You will understand it is infinitely more interesting to buy a new license on the French market than to buy a renewal on the Luxembourg market! we will have warned you ...
Small precision, the prices are without VAT which is 19% ...

I expressly avoided siter the name of the product, I do not win anything to you this message (apart from your recognition!), If you want to know what program it is written me a MP!

With greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 26/08/08, 15:09

Why pay an antivirus at this price then that there is very good and free.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/08/08, 15:20

Matt113 wrote:Why pay an antivirus at this price then that there is very good and free.

I tested qqs one ... this one is not expensive and above all, it does not "weigh heavy" in the memory ...
Moreover it is infinitely more efficient than other free ...
Nothing prevents you to report the free which you think is a good alternative!

Sincerely :P
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 26/08/08, 15:24

At the free level, not too heavy and that goes quite well even better than most of the AV for AVG there is, although a little heavier since the 8 version but it remains very correct.

Out of curiosity can you quote me the AV of which you speak. In MP if you do not want to advertise.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/08/08, 15:27

Ben Avast is not bad as free: http://www.avast.com/fre/download-avast-home.html

Otherwise since we went "pro" we are on NOD32 ... it's 20 € per year I think ...

To avoid especially: NORTON ... it is him the virus ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 26/08/08, 15:31

Christophe wrote:
To avoid especially: NORTON... it's him the virus ... : Mrgreen:

I do not recommend it clearly. : Cheesy:

I believe that the only thing that makes live this AV is that it is provided with most desktop or laptop PCs that you buy in supermarkets (HP, Packard Bell, etc ...).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/08/08, 15:37

Matt113 wrote:I believe that the only thing that makes live this AV is that it is provided with most desktop or laptop PCs that you buy in supermarkets (HP, Packard Bell, etc ...).

Like windows no? : Cheesy:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/08/08, 15:37

Matt113 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
To avoid especially: NORTON... it's him the virus ... : Mrgreen:

I do not recommend it clearly. : Cheesy:

I believe that the only thing that makes live this AV is that it is provided with most desktop or laptop PCs that you buy in supermarkets (HP, Packard Bell, etc ...).

Totally agree!!!! :P
0 x

Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 26/08/08, 15:40

Christophe wrote:
Matt113 wrote:I believe that the only thing that makes live this AV is that it is provided with most desktop or laptop PCs that you buy in supermarkets (HP, Packard Bell, etc ...).

Like windows no? : Cheesy:

The difference with Windows is that Bill Gates was able to make people dependent on his operating system. Norton we can fire it will only be beneficial for everyone : Cheesy: . Without windows the PC will become much less operational for many people.
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 26/08/08, 16:51

yes, nod32 is the one I put in my clients
0 x