Realize this electronic CONDUCTIMETER (salt measure)!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Philing
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Realize this electronic CONDUCTIMETER (salt measure)!

by Philing » 12/06/09, 22:28

If the soldering iron is not too far and the urge tickles you to have a powerful and inexpensive instrument to know the salt level of your pool, this assembly is for you!

This electronic salinity controller for swimming pools equipped with a salt chlorinator, very easy to perform, will allow you to control the salt content of the water in your pool!

Available here: http://electrolyseur.fr free ! The plans, artwork, diagram! ...

Good editing :)

Philippe.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/06/09, 22:44

and m ....., the pdf is for dogs ??? close the bowl of the zip!
(or tell us a truly universal zip, really free and really unlimited)

and once again a newcomer who returns to his commercial site (which has nothing to do with econology, it seems to me)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Philing
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Philing » 12/06/09, 23:02

elephant wrote:and m ....., the pdf is for dogs ??? close the bowl of the zip!
(or tell us a truly universal zip, really free and really unlimited)

and once again a newcomer who returns to his commercial site (which has nothing to do with econology, it seems to me)

it is impossible to give a complete file of fab in pdf!
the fact of offering Internet users the opportunity to make substantial savings by realizing themselves at low cost a device that will replace consumable commercial products (salt test tabs) seems to me on the contrary to be in the subject of econology!

The zipped file is standard and any free or unzipped dezipper will do the trick ..

Best regards,

Philippe.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/06/09, 08:10

I always come across time-limited dezipper. Who knows a FREE and unlimited Unzippeur?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 13/06/09, 08:26

Winrar, just after 40 days it works but works
always as well.
: Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 13/06/09, 12:47

Winrar is perfect, but ...
and then you have to look a little, because he wants to transform into Rar, first before the Zip.

J'utilise Izarc which suits me very well
:D
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"