14 / 09 / 06 Evening on the decay at the Eldorado of Dijon

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lolo21
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

14 / 09 / 06 Evening on the decay at the Eldorado of Dijon

by lolo21 » 08/08/06, 17:00

On 14/09/06 the Eldorado cinema in Dijon is organizing an evening on degrowth around Jean-Henri Meunier's film "Ici Najac, à vous la Terre". The screening of the film will be followed by a debate.

Possibility of exhibitions on everything that is treated on Econology.

For more information contact Eldo at: eldo@wanadoo.fr
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 08/08/06, 18:26

By the way, I like the betisier of sustainable development:

http://www.decroissance.org/betisier.htm

: Shock:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/08/06, 22:48

it must be recognized that there are some beautiful ones in this blunderbuss:
“Sustainable development is first and foremost about producing more energy, more oil, more gas, perhaps more coal and nuclear power, and certainly more renewable energies. At the same time, we must ensure that this does not come at the expense of the environment. "
Michel de Fabiani, president of BP France, 4th parliamentary meeting on energy, Thursday 11 October 2001.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/06, 11:05

elephant wrote:it must be recognized that there are some beautiful ones in this blunderbuss:
“Sustainable development is first and foremost about producing more energy, more oil, more gas, perhaps more coal and nuclear power, and certainly more renewable energies. At the same time, we must ensure that this does not come at the expense of the environment. "
Michel de Fabiani, president of BP France, 4th parliamentary meeting on energy, Thursday 11 October 2001.

And yes, some people confuse sustainable development and sustainable profitability ...

This beetle was one of the 1st article on econology: sustainable betisier

But beware, sustainable development is not just about respecting the environment ... full definition here: sustainable development
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/06, 17:53

Targol wrote:Are you reading "La Décroissance", Christophe? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

No (apart from this article) but apparently they knew me ... It's so easy to insult people when you don't mention your name .... anyway, I've been reading this story for a while ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/08/06, 18:02

Christophe wrote:No (apart from this article) but apparently they knew me ... It's so easy to insult people when you don't mention your name .... anyway, I've been reading this story for a while ...

Ahh yeah, indeed, I had not seen the small reference downstairs.
So, like that, like Renaud who was "A bunch of young people all alone", are you a "technoscientist sect" all to yourself? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

If I generally agree with the ideas defended by the newspaper "La décroissance", I admit that their methods are generally quite barbaric or even intolerant. But with me, intolerance doesn't really work. : Evil:

O, great guru, do you still accept the small decreasing vermicelli that I am in your sect? : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 09/08/06, 19:01

It tempts me to take a trip to Dijon to this film plus the debate evening to see if we can debate in real life too. If there are others who are planning to go, we can keep up to date, it will be nicer!

We are MP.

see you Monday maybe
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/06, 14:34

Targol wrote:If I generally agree with the ideas defended by the newspaper "La décroissance", I admit that their methods are generally quite barbaric or even intolerant. But with me, intolerance doesn't really work. : Evil:

Prejudice and intolerance (see calls for violence?) However seem to be the method used by these people ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/08/06, 15:37

Christophe wrote:
Targol wrote:If I generally agree with the ideas defended by the newspaper "La décroissance", I admit that their methods are generally quite barbaric or even intolerant. But with me, intolerance doesn't really work. : Evil:

Prejudice and intolerance (see calls for violence?) However seem to be the method used by these people ...

Oh yes, that's why many people who advocate degrowth are not subscribed to this newspaper (me, for example).
The ideas are good, the form is lamentable ... even .... sectarian (it was not them who accused Econology of being a sect? : Wink:)
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 14/08/06, 18:06

Arf shit, it's far from Dijon : Cry:
I should have accepted your invite 'Nono ... I hate myself ... Well done for me : Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"