Search found 5 results

by christian5454
09/02/20, 21:07
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Bioclimatic but colapso trend: roof
answers: 14
views: 11067

Re: Bioclimatic but colapso trend: roofing

No, it's not called blinds, it's called shading that can be done in the form of openwork horizontal panels against the direction of the sun. caps'. unlike blinds it does not cut light or sight
Nothing to do with blinds
by christian5454
09/02/20, 20:05
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture

Thank you very much,

I must therefore forget the overhangs of the roof acting as shading on the south side ... and rather provide shades that can be dismantled in winter.
by christian5454
09/02/20, 18:11

Thank you Forhorse Indeed I thought about a slab roof, thinking it was a crazy idea, but does it really exist? Yes, low slope imposed for pouring concrete ... The advantage of this type of roof would be to insulate from above for reasons of inertia but ...
by christian5454
09/02/20, 14:12

Thank you Good, well, I'll be frank, this is not the kind of answer I expected .... The first two means are no longer really relevant except to be wealthy, and the slate will not prevent a big storm to tear off a roof The steel pan = aesthetics and sound comfort deplorable The ...
by christian5454
09/02/20, 10:28

Bioclimatic but colapso trend: roof

Hello everyone, I discover this forum after having known a while ago forum Internet handyman who no longer seems active ... I don't know if this forum will offer the same thing ... For the record I have already self-built 2 houses and had created a site on this subject http://www.construire-sain.com -Premi ...

Go Advanced search