Search found 110 results

by chris34
26/08/23, 19:25
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Chain of panels: assembly in series VS in //?
answers: 24
views: 2853

Re: Chain of panels: serial assembly VS in //?

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

peace and love, bro!!!

My last question refers to ONE of my 2 POOLS.
I understand that you don't want to try to understand... no worries
nice evening !
by chris34
26/08/23, 16:31
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers

yes indeed... that's why I did the update by re-specifying: I therefore have 2 strings which power a pool of batteries: 1 "Roof" String of 4 X PV (410 Wc each) which goes on a MPPT 100 V / 50 A 1 String "MUR" of 1 X PV (410 Wp cha...
by chris34
24/08/23, 15:52

OK thanks for the answers CLIM! ;-) I come back to a question about my different Strings and REGULATORS: I therefore have 2 strings which power a pool of batteries: 1 "Roof" String of 4 X PV (410 Wc each) which goes to an MPPT 100 V / 50 A 1 String “MUR” of 1 X PV ...
by chris34
21/08/23, 15:58

.... hummm, moreover, I wonder if it is possible, as I did for my Cumulus ECS resistors, to insert a transformer BEFORE the air conditioning. 230 // 115 Volt???
by chris34
21/08/23, 15:25

Good morning ! now that I have quite a few (too many?) Kwh, and given the evolution of the summers :shock:, I would like to install an air conditioning (which would therefore take in the middle of the day the excess energy produced by my PV. ) I would like to know the things to know / to avoid / with air conditioning and if there are s...
by chris34
17/08/23, 20:29

Thank you thank you again :-)

yes my 3 strings are homogeneous IN the string (same orientation, same PV).
Each of the 3 feeds its own MPPT regulator (remundo spring tips ;-))
Thank you also Christophe for the idea of ​​the Dual MPPT!
by chris34
17/08/23, 09:43

Thank you thank you for your response! :D

I am on a 100% isolated site.

in fact my original and main question is:
- is there a rule that states that a chain mounted in // charges the batteries faster than if it is in series?

I wonder... :-)
by chris34
16/08/23, 16:41

Chain of panels: assembly in series VS in //?

Good morning ! There you go, I have now installed (thanks to your clear explanations:cheesy: my new panels (AlmaSolar, 410 Wc, 37 V, 14 A). Given the non-standard configuration of my house I had to distribute them over 3 chains: 1 of 4 PV and 2 of 2 PV each I connected that of the 4 PV in series-parallel ...
by chris34
19/03/23, 11:04
Subject : Photovoltaic PV connection ???
answers: 82
views: 27806

Re: Photovoltaic connection of PV???

Hello again ! :) Here are my wonderful panels have arrived (8 X of 410 Wc) : mrgreen: I have a question about the section of the cables (for link between PV field and charge controller, DC, therefore). The distance is 15 meters, the 4 X PV will provide: 1 W / 640 V / 75 A. So my anxiety...

Go Advanced search