Search found 11 results

by Chris_Workshop
30/07/19, 20:37
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Ecological project home made
answers: 12
views: 10212

Re: Ecological project home made

Here the subsoil, this is called platinum, that is to say layers of limestone. It's hard to dig and it stands on its own. But it's a colander. It can rain torrents, that by directly in the basement. So the old folks to make the tanks like mine back in the day, he ...
by Chris_Workshop
30/07/19, 17:24

Re: Ecological project home made

I have already done some calculations. Regarding the quantity of water and its location, it is impossible for it to be heated by the contribution of heat which will be pumped by the radiator. The temperature of the water will not increase or rather it will increase in an infinitesimal way. It takes 1 calori ...
by Chris_Workshop
30/07/19, 12:26

Ecological project home made

Hi, I come here to share my air cooler project (rather than the inappropriate term air conditioning but which is however mostly used when it comes to a cooling device) ultra economical but nevertheless efficient (at least I hope ) homemade from ...
by Chris_Workshop
17/01/19, 22:46
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization
Subject : An electric generator printed in 3D
answers: 18
views: 18010

Re: An electric generator printed in 3D

And by force of circumstances, I'll be able to give you a comparison with and without cores. I had thought that mild steel cores might work, but it didn't. Very quickly the generator lost efficiency. Almost immediately. At the start he released 40V no load at 1300 rpm ma ...
by Chris_Workshop
06/01/19, 22:13
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization

The nuclei somehow allow to guide the magnetic flux which does not have the same shape if they are not there. Suddenly, the induction is stronger in the coils and therefore there is more current produced for the same regime with cores than without.
by Chris_Workshop
03/01/19, 23:07

Hi, Nice achievement! I am asking myself a few questions (2). -Since the coils do not have a ferric core there should be no attraction between the magnets and the coils? -At what temperature the plastic will soften? I had tried to make an experienced axial alternator ...
by Chris_Workshop
03/01/19, 22:50

Nice achievement Idea: add a crank with a gear to increase speed, education level it's very interesting to feel the mechanical power necessary to generate a poor Watt. It's clear!!! PS: I went to see the other videos of your channel, it speaks a lot about ...
by Chris_Workshop
01/01/19, 23:14

I just took one empty measurement so far. 40 Volts at 1300 rpm at the start. And then there is something that must have happened because I had more than 25 Volts at the same speed. I must have lost a pair of spools. Either I have a diode bridge that's dead or a bad solder. Anyway he has ...
by Chris_Workshop
01/01/19, 10:48

An electric generator printed in 3D

Hello, Here is my last little project made using a 3D printer and some manual tools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtDxWespZbA I share the files for who would like to realize it at home. Nothing prevents to realize it at scale 2 for who wants something more pui ...

Go Advanced search